Chapter 14 (Good ending)

A/n Y'all. Y ' a l l . TYSM FOR ALL THE VIEWS!!! THIS IS THE MOST VIEWS I HAVE EVER GOTTEN! Now, unfortunately this is the last chapter of this book. However, I will most likely be making some other X reader based on a thh character since I'm not don't with SDR2 yet. So if y'all have any suggestions, pls comment! Anyway, I hope you enjoy the final chapter to this book! This is also the third book I have completely finished!

Byakuya POV

The debate goes back and forth, back and forth until Makoto comes to a conclusion. 

"Yamada Hifumi! You are the culprit!" He yells while pointing at Hifumi.

"HEEEH?!" Hifumi yells.

"Alright then everyone! If you have come to your conclusion, it's voting time!" Monokuma says, we all cast our votes, we see the slots come out.

"You have all Voted Yamada Hifumi! That is... Wrong! Upupupupu!" Monokuma says. Makoto seems horrified.

"W-what?!" Makoto says taken aback. 

"You heard me! Now, since the motive was to save Mr. Togami, he will also live, but the true culprit... WAS L/N Y/N KYAHAHAHAH!!" Monokuma yells and laughs maniacally. 

"I knew it... you would have done anything for him... wouldn't you L/n-San? Even murder..." Kyoko says with a scowl.

"I'm sorry everyone... but I couldn't lose Byakuya-kun," Y/n says with a smile.

"You knew, didn't you Togami-kun?" Kyoko asks me. 

"Y-yes..." I say looking at the floor.

"Oh well, suppose if this is how we're supposed to go out..." Hiro says. 

"Gomenasai, Minna," Y/n says, 

"ITS PUNISHMENT TIME!" Monokuma yells. (Tw: Hanging) all of a sudden, nooses come out of the ceiling and grab everyone besides me and Y/n around the neck. They're pulled into a Russian roulette type thing, Monokuma shoots the, one by one, Hifumi, the accused first, then Sakura, then Aoi, then Hagakure, then Toko, then Celestia, then Kyoko, then finally Makoto.  By the end they're all suspended in the air, dead, pierced by bullets. Then, they are crushed by a giant spiky weight. 

"Upupupu! You two have survived! You two get to leave!" Monokuma says, "But beware, the world is a dangerous place filled with despair!" He exclaims. Me and Y/n walk to the main Hall hand and hand. This is where we first met everyone. We stand in front of the door as it opens, and we see a glimpse into our future. 

"Ready Byakuya-kun?" Y/n asks.

"Naturally," I say.

And so, we won the killing game, and walked into the world that we would help rebuild. 

Good End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N Again! Thank you all for reading this! I am super proud of this book! Bye bye now! Make sure to leave your book suggestions!