0

Utopia: a noun that describes an imagined place or state of things in which everything is perfect

except it's not. Not for Donghyuck when he wakes up and finds himself stuck on an island with his enemy.

— Preview —

A sharp pain ran through Donghyuck's leg. He stared up at Mark who only gave him an arrogant smirk. Scoffing, Donghyuck sat up. The hot sand burned between his fingers but he didn't care for it. The pain in his leg and his pure hatred for the man in front of him was enough to make him not feel the heat and the burning sun above their heads.

"Not so cocky now, are you? You sure you don't want me to help?" Mark asked, bending down to Donghyuck. Their faces were close and Donghyuck could see each and every little detail on Mark's skin which had tanned so much recently.

Oh, how he hated the man. Now more than ever. That arrogant asshole was just a pain in the ass and Donghyuck wanted nothing more than for him to die. Sadly he wasn't in the position to decide that, rather it was the other way around.

Mark laid one of his fingers under Donghyuck's chin, making him meet Mark's eyes. He stared up at the man with disgust but in Mark's eyes he could only find a glint of amusement.

"So stubborn.." Mark trailed off and clicked his tongue. Donghyuck wanted nothing more than to spit in his face however when he felt one of Mark's fingers on his thigh he knew he couldn't. Mark's thumb traced over the bleeding wound in his leg and the man licked his lips.

Donghyuck was his prey and Mark had finally caught it. The younger was fucked and he knew it. And at that moment he regretted nothing more than his decision to go on that fucking plane.

© neochans, 2021
please do not replicate my work.
this story is purely fictional.
thank you and enjoy! <3