11

— Chapter Eleven —

Waking up that morning was a little different than usually. First of all, Donghyuck's back did not hurt like it usually did, the soft fabric under him feeling nice against his skin.

The second thing was that he woke up due to water in his face. He frowned and grumbled quietly and sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Sorry, it's still raining outside. I caught something though." Mark whispered. Donghyuck hummed, only slowly waking up. His head was buzzing and he felt hot . Opening his drowsy eyes he saw the cave was barely lit. It was early morning, Donghyuck was sure.

The man sat up, blankly staring at the wall. He could hear Mark shuffling through the sand, probably storing his catch properly.

He heard a cracking noise, followed by warm light lightening up the cave. Mark had made a fire at the entrance, just so far into the cave that the rain wouldn't reach and diminish it again.

Donghyuck shifted around, still staring at the wall. He could now see Mark's movements in the corner of his eyes which was why when he finally turned his head he immediately blushed.

With crimson red cheeks he said "You're naked." Indeed Mark was naked, his hair still wet with little pearls of water dropping down onto his chest.

"Shut up or I will slash your throat." Mark hissed, grabbing Donghyuck's pocket knife which he had probably used during the hunting session. Donghyuck rolled his eyes. Of course Mark's first answer would be violence because Donghyuck did not doubt Mark would slash his throat without hesitation.

"Why the fuck are you naked?" he asked, going against what the other had told him. Mark sighed loudly and in annoyance. He was not a morning person, Donghyuck concluded.

"Because my pants were soaked in blood and I had to take them off. I didn't mean to wake you up and make you uncomfortable." the older male explained, still fiddling with his pocket knife. Donghyuck nodded, eyeing the knife.

For now he was safe as Mark used the pocket knife on a stick to carve what Donghyuck assumed to be a spear. He looked concentrated, with his jaw clenched and eyebrows furrowed. For some reason Donghyuck couldn't stop staring at him. Even though the man's dick was hidden between his legs, Donghyuck's thoughts were circling around it.

The brief moment he had seen it was enough to give him an impression of how big Mark's dick was. And jesus, it was huge. Way bigger than his own, Donghyuck had to admit. His eyes traced over Mark's muscular thighs in hopes of getting another look at it but the angle at which Mark had sit down made it impossible.

Just now Donghyuck realised what he was doing. What the fuck was wrong with him? Why did he want to see Mark's dick so bad? He wasn't even gay but somehow the sight of Mark's naked body leaned against the cave walls made him feel things. The way the fire's flames lit up his body, throwing shadows that outlined Mark's muscles was just very satisfying to watch. A little tingling spread all throughout Donghyuck's body, making him feel even hotter than before. In a desperate attempt to regain control over his body, he pressed his thighs together and crossed his arms over his naked chest.

"Quit staring, will you?" Mark said, breaking the silence. Donghyuck gulped and nodded but then realised Mark couldn't see him so he said "Yes, sorry."

"Why is your voice so weak? Do you not feel good?" Mark asked. Donghyuck wished he would just stop talking, both because he was annoying and he wasn't helping Donghyuck's situation.

"Maybe I'm a bit sick." he responded briefly, trying his best to sound normal. Mark glanced at him, eyeing him up and down. Donghyuck felt his whole body tense up just at Mark's stare. What was going on with his body that he reacted like this? It was scaring Donghyuck.