9

— Chapter Nine —

By morning he had long forgotten about the dream. It was still raining heavily outside, leaving both men to feel somewhat caged into the small cave.

Donghyuck could tell how uncomfortable Mark was feeling. He wasn't sure however if that was because of him or because he was restricted in his actions. The rain was so heavy and a few thunders were heard as well so there was really no way of either of them leaving the cave.

To distract himself, Donghyuck thought about home. He wondered whether his parents were searching for him. Hopefully they were but since the island was remote and most likely inhabited he didn't have much hope of someone searching for them on this specific island. More likely would be that the airplane's track would be researched and then the airline would estimate where about they should have crashed. Maybe like that they would find the island and then the two men. It was a lot of whens and maybes Donghyuck noticed and his chest hurt at the thought of being stuck here forever.

Sure, it could have ended worse but if he looked around in the little cave, cramped and with Mark on the opposite side, he could not say he had enjoyed his stay up until now.

Speaking of Mark, the man had gone back to sleeping. Donghyuck could see him turning and shifting around and he could not blame him. It was so humid and hot that Donghyuck's throat felt tight. Almost as if he was holding his breath to not drown.

Mark's face frowned and he turning around, his back to Donghyuck. Again with his back, the younger male thought. It was so addictive to watch the muscles move.

Donghyuck shifted around and then realised his leg didn't hurt as much anymore. It was a pleasant surprise but he could still feel the pain if he focused on it. It had become more numb though so if Donghyuck didn't think about it, it almost disappeared.

Only now he remembered the dream. Probably because his leg had been painless then too. He reddened as the images of the two sitting close and Mark touching his thigh flooded his mind. He still had no idea why his brain would connect sexual thoughts to the other man. Sure, Mark wasn't ugly but Donghyuck absolutely did not like him. Not even sexually.

He stood by that conclusion but it would only come back to bite him in the ass when he fell asleep once again. This time he again dreamt about Mark. Only it was the two of them fighting.

"Fuck off." Donghyuck yelled. He knew he was dreaming as the two were in front of the cave and it was sunny and dry. Still he felt irritated with Mark who was standing right in front of him, looking down at him with arrogance on his face.

"Oh, I'm so scared." Mark teased, smirking down at him. He raised his hand and pressed it against Donghyuck's chin, making him look directly into Mark's eyes.

"This is a dream. I don't care what you do." Donghyuck grinned, not feeling intimidated whatsoever. Knowing that he was dreaming made this situation laughable almost.

"You don't care what I do? I shall test that." Mark noted. Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows as Mark bend down a little. His lips ghosted over Donghyuck's who gulped.

This was not supposed to happen. He needed to change this. It was his dream, why could he not take control?

Instead of kissing his lips, Mark tilted Donghyuck's head sideways and attached his lips to the younger's neck, giving it small kitten licks in between the harsh sucking.

"Oh my god." Donghyuck breathed out. He felt the lips bite down on his skin, bruising it and marking it. It was his sensitive spot too and Donghyuck's legs went weak.

He got caught and lifted up, wrapping his legs around the other's body. Crotches collided and Donghyuck let out a lewd noise. Subconsciously he buckled his hips to seek for more fraction which he would get when his crotch was harshly pressed against the other's.