23

"hello?"

"Why didn't you respond to my text?" Taehyung demanded to Haesoo

"What part don't you get when a person doesn't text back because she doesn't want to call you?Who the hell wants to call you in 12? Definitely not me" Haesoo arranged her pillows on the bed as she held the phone between her shoulder and cheek lying flatly on his face. 

"I'm your tutor,you are supposed to fill your role diligently which is to make me go to sleep." Taehyung yawned.

"Taehyung,I'm trying my best to get you sleep on time. Even today I gave you the tea to drink which might help you to sleep. Did you even drink it?" Haesoo was sure that if he had drank it, he would have been gone out like light.

"Thought if your annoying voice didn't get me to sleep I would drink it but I think it's already working." Haesoo could hear the faint chuckle of him from the other side of the phone.

"If it's working then I'm done doing my job which is to let you hear my annoying ugly voice. Bye" Haesoo feigned irritation.

"Hey,I didn't say ugly. What's there to hurry?"
Taehyung asked with curiosity.

"Just like you, I want to sleep as well."

"S-stay..." Taehyung said softly.

"What did I hear?I can't hear youuuuu" Haesoo laughed as she could imagine Taehyung's face going red out of embarrassment.

"I s-said stay." He didn't know why he was embarrassed to ask her to stay on the line but boy did it hurt him to say those lines. When he didn't hear her say anything he pressed her more.

"Please?" Haesoo smiled so big hearing her crush begging to stay on the line that she could feel her float in the ninth cloud.

"That's more like my boy"

"Boy?" Taehyung felt his cheek split into half hearing her call him her boy.

"Hahahahahah, Soo I'm not a boy anymore. Specially not your boy. I'm a man now"

"Sure,sure, more like manchild who needs feeder and some back rub to fall asleep" Haesoo smirked at her own remark.

"At least my brain is more developed than a 7 year kiddo who needs a manchild's help to pass exams."Haesoo gasped.

"That's so rude. You know what,I don't need your help anymore now that I'm doing well in exams. THANKS TO YOU"

"Huh, go ahead cuz as soon as the teacher declares the mid term you gonna rush back to me and beg me to take you back. Then you gonna see who needs whose help" Taehyung said smuggly.

"Prepare yourself to fall asleep without my help because I'm about to self-study and help myself out. Adios manchild"

"In your sweet dre-" Haesoo cut the phone before he could finish the sentence and on the other hand he cursed as he drank the tea as the last resort not sure why he didn't drink the tea first when it had pleasant taste.

I'm so sorry for the extremely late update but I had a lot on my plate. Got my exams cancelled, postponed then gave the exam, got into uni then had to completely shift to a different country for my uni. I can't apologize enough but I hope you guys would be understanding enough to spare me from holding grudges on me for almost no updates.

Love you guys 💟