16

"come here seat down"

Taehyung gestured me to seat in the space in between his thigh on the couch where he was draped all over the couch,sprawling his arms on the headboard.

I shook my head,embarrassment evident on my face.

"I wont't bite, promise?"

Taehyung said with such a tender smile that I couldn't say no to him.

After mid past afternoon,Taehyung decided to watch movie at his place,dragging me along with him.On the way to his place,he grabbed the bag of snack which he handed me then scooped Hershey under his arm.

I obeyed him like a 5 years old kid. It felt as if I was almost seating on his lap.Hershey snuggled on his thigh as he pressed the play button on the remote.

Apparently he decided to watch "shriek", i didn't know that he liked animation.

He wrapped his arms around me as he placed his head in between my shoulder. I felt the slight nuzzle of his lip on my neck making me cover with goosebumps.

"are you feeling cold?"

Taehyung whispered to my ear sending chills down my spine.

Was he trying to kill me?

I shook my head slightly as he back hugged me tighter,i felt like my heart was spinning in my chest.

I swear to God,I didn't know how to breathe for the rest of the 2 hours of movie.

.

.

.

Author's POV

Taehyung's mother knocked on his door lightly but when there was no sign of presence of anyone but the sound of television running  inside the door, she decided peek inside.When she sneaked inside the room she was surprised to see her son sleeping with a girl in the couch while he's arms were crossed over the girls's neck ,hugging her as if he's life depended on it. To add to the picture, a puppy was sleeping on his's torso making it look more adorable. Quickly she rushed to call her husband.

Taehyung didn't know that he's parents where supposed to  come today as they didn't inform him as his mother wanted to give surprise but little did she know that she would be the one to be surprised by her son.

"Taehyung's papa,I have something to show you.Come here"

Taehyung's dad curious to know what made his wife so excited to make her jump on her knees at this age. They both went to Taehyung's room to still find him asleep.

She momentarily retrived her phone from her pocket as she started to click photos of Taehyung and Haesoon sleeping together affectionately.They both chuckled silently at the sight if their son.

"who's the girl?"

Taehyung's father asked with curiosity lingering in his voice.

"i have no idea."

Taehyung's mom shrugged .

"at least I have got something to blackmail him.It's gonna be so much fun"

She said with a mischievous grin on her face.

"let's go honey. You need some rest."

Taehyung's dad placed his hand at the back of her as they got off  his room.

.

.

.

It was 8pm when Haesoo woke up,making Taehyung awake as well.She didn't say much as she left the house,going back to her own house.

When Taehyung went down stairs in search of food, he was surprised to see his parents in the dinning room preparing for dinner.

"oh, you are awake Tae."

His mother  said as she hugged him tightly.

"when did you get back?"

Taehyung said while dragging chair to have a seat.

"nearly at 5?"

His father answered.

His parents were chatting and having dinner while he ate in silence as he wasn't much of a talker.

"who was that girl?"

Taehyung's mom asked with a faint smile on her face where as his father tried to maintain a poker face.

"what girl?"

Taehyung asked with apathy his mind not working properly as he just woke up from a deep slumber.

"oh don't play fool ,son. I have seen you sleep with a girl in your room .Was that your girlfriend?"

She was happy that finally Taehyung was opening up to people and making a girlfriend like normal teenagers.

"at least don't make her preggo "

She tried her best to suppress her laughter

"eww mom,I'm not even dating her and i don't  even like her'

He tried his best to sound convincing.

"Then how can you sleep with her ?"

His mother exclaimed out of disbelief.

"Cuz i asked her to do so "

Taehyung's mom now sounded almost angry.

"Listen,NO girl with a sane mind would agree to sleep with you,unless she likes you a lot. And when i say a lot- 'A LOT' !" 

"I'm done."

Taehyung left the dinning room, he's food still remaining on his plate.

"I'm expecting to see her at dinner tomorrow!"

His mother yelled behind him as she continued eating her dinner.