9

"Continue from where you were reading last time. "

He ordered me to read to him as he plopped on his bed, preparing to sleep. Today he quickly wrapped up the tuition session as he wasn't feeling like teaching me. It was not even 10 o'clock and here he was preparing to call the day off.

What a happy life.

I was reading to him while I sat on the floor which was covered with white fluffy carpet. I wouldn't even mind to sleep on it. Not more than 10 minutes later he yawned like crocodile,

"This story is so boring. Now sing."

I shook my head, giving the message that I can't.

"I can't sing Taehyung."

"Will you shut up and just sing? I know you very well. You are lying."

Why would I lie in very first place. I wasn't confident in singing. I sighed, knowing that he wouldn't listen to me.

"What do you want me to sing ?"

"Anything."

I sang "boss" by nct u which I couldn't sing at all as the note didn't match even a single verse. I deliberately chose this song so that he wouldn't ask me to sing again.

"I change my mind. Sing 'A whole new world'."

He lied on the bed and looked at me, waiting for me to begin singing.
Out of all songs why did he have to choose Disney song. Even it's a soundtrack of princess movie. No wonder I call him by one of the names of princess.

As I began, Taehyung starred at me in awe,not breaking eye contact for a single moment. I loved the song so much and I did enjoy singing the song. I poured my heart as I sang.

"Come here."

He gestured to seat beside him on his bed as I finished singing. I did as I was said. He took my hand and placed on his head. I was taken aback by his sudden touch and my reflex was to remove my hands away from his head. But his grip on my hand tightened yet his touch was gentle.

"Now sing again and run your fingers through my hair."

His once opened big eyes automatically closed as I ran my fingers through his hair. Never in my life I imagined to touch his hairs which felt softer than cotton candy and sleek chocolate coloured hair which seemed edible just how I had dreamt of. For a split second I forgot the clock was ticking and how I wished the time would froze.

For the first time, I got to see his face up this close and there was a small mole on his nose like a little spec of dirt but I found it cute. His well sculptured face with a nose as straight as scale, chiseled jaw and a plummy soft lip. I wanted nothing but to trace each and every feature of his face with my other hand but I restrained myself. How could a human have such perfect face like Greek god ?

As I finished singing for the second time, I found Taehyung asleep. I didn't want to stop touching his hair even though I sounded creepy , I reluctantly collected my stuff and retraced back to my home.