17

"oh look someone has been missing mommy!"

Hershey pounced and circled around me as it wiggled it's tail in enthusiasm. I scooped it up from the floor in my arm as I cooed her. Hershey wasted no time to attack my face with it's saliva, drenching my face in process.

"Who's the daddy?"

Taehyung raised his brows at me.

"Obviously you"

I said without making eye contact with him while Hershey nuzzled me.

"What sin have I committed in my life to be your husband? I don't want to be husband of a dumbass."

His brows knitted into a straight line out of disgust.

"I was hypothetically saying, ok? You don't need to take it personally. And on your side note, who even wants to marry you?"

I agressively retrieved my belongings on the table, preparing for the study session. He didn't need to be so much disgusted at the thought of marrying me. I clearly got the message that he wasn't romantically attached to me although he hugged me or cuddled me. Apparently my crush on him grew with increase in amount of times we  cuddled and I was not at all happy with that. I was sure at the end I was gonna end up being butt hurt if I didn't stop myself soon from hanging out with him.

"God knows how you daydream about getting married to me."

My face reddened with the thought of our marriage and I wished the ground would swallow me down then and there. I didn't ask for embarrassment and here he was embarrassing me at any opportunities given.

"W-why would I do that ?! You have no idea whom I like!"

I shoot deadly glare at him only to make him smirk wider.

"Oh really? I thought I have already figured it out. Then tell me who's it?"

Taehyung approached me with a smirk wider than a cashmere cat.

"Th-That's none of your business"
I shoved the maths book on his face as I hid my face with my note book.

I stretched my whole body while yawning.

"Don't yawn so big. You might catch fly with your mouth."

Taehyung said while scrolling through Instagram on the bed. I sat on the carpeted floor as I scooped Hershey in my arm and started to play with it, waiting for Taehyung to ask me to do something.

"Let's have dinner."

Taehyung stood up as he headed downstairs.

"Nah I'm good. I have last night's lasagna in my fridge. If you want you can have as well."

"Mom invited you to have dinner with us."

"What? Is Aunt here? I didn't know I was invited."

Taehyung stopped his track as he looked back at me.

"Apparently she invited you yesterday but I didn't tell you."

"God, I'm not even dressed well!"
I scratched my head out of frustration while Taehyung scanned me from head to toe.

"Why do you even care? It's not like you are seeing your future in- laws."

Taehyung said as he dragged me by my wrist.

"I swear to God Taehyung,you sometimes give me desire to kill people."

I tried to yank out of his grip but he was too strong. I followed him like an animal being dragged reluctanly.