2

Following day

As I was taking my books out of my locker Haerin rushed to me. "Haesoo oooooooo I missed you so much"she backhugged me. "Aish this girl. You didn't see me for only two days. How can you miss a person within a short span of time." "Ugg I didn't miss you actually. I missed hugging your small body. It feels like I'm hugging a baby. " she said with a laugh. "Will you shut up?!" I glared at her.

We made our way to our class and surprising today The Sleeping Beauty aka Taehyung was awake. I sat on my chair, preparing for the upcoming classes that's when the teacher entered with a pile of paper. Shit I totally forgot that today the exam script would be given back. I'm so nervous now. I know I did bad but I didn't know how bad was my exam.

The teacher started to call out students name along with the marks. That's the worst part. He didn't have to say the marks but you know he needed to humiliate the poor students so that they would even study little out of embarrassment. "Park Haerin , 90 out of 100 , A*" I heard Haerin squeal with happiness and I made good job sign with my hand. She gave me her one of the brightest smiles.

"Jung Haesoo, 30 out of 100 , D. This is a very poor marks Jung. You are even failing in almost every subject. You need to improve and try to get yourself a tutor. " I nodded my head after hearing him lecture me. I felt so embarrassed that I could feel my ears and cheek becoming hot and red. I pinched myself so hard on my hand for not doing well in the exam. I saw Taehyung see me myself pinching from the corner of my eye. He must think I'm crazy and even stupid. I feel like crying now.

"Kim Taehyung , 99 out of 100, A*. Keep it up!" My eyes were about to pop out of my socket when I heard his marks. He took the script from the teacher with a blank look as if it was nothing for him. Like how ?! How could he get  better marks when all he did was sleeping ? I needed to ask him about his technique to study but I didn't think I could utter a single word after this exam. Even I didn't have face to show anyone.

Break time
"Hey Haesoo don't be sad. You are gonna do better in sure. Don't get upset plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?" I smiled at her. She had always been supportive to me. That's why I loved her. "Ok...." I said with a saccharine smile.

Today I didn't feel like having lunch so I went to library to re-study the subject that I failed. But I'm so dumb I didn't think even if I read the chapter ten times I would get anything. After transferring school and losing my parents , my life became a mess and I couldn't cope up with my study.

I was wondering about how to get myself a tutor at a cheapest cost when I heard the chair dragged out. I looked at the person who was the main cause of it. But that was my biggest mistake. I felt as if my breath caught in my throat when I saw Taehyung standing in front of me. He plopped himself on the chair across me.

"You are awfully quiet today,transferred girl. What happened ?" He asked me as if he had been talking to me for the whole life and acted as if it wasn't our first time talking to one another. "Umm I'm sorry. Are you talking to me ? I asked him. "There's no one around this table. Whom would I talk except you ? You are undoubtedly dumb as shit. "He said. It hurts. You know it really hurts when your crush even don't know your name and he calls you stupid.

I brushed the pain out for a while. "Excuse me. I have a name which isn't "transferred girl". It's Jung Haesoo" I said emphasising my name. "Whatever Haes". Lol he just called me Haes. Never mind at least he called me something other than transferred girl.

"So I came here for a reason. " I gestured him to go on. "I'm gonna offer you a deal and if you want you can take it. "He said with a straight face. "And what's the deal ?" I pressed my lip. "Be my cuddle mate. "

"what ?" I thought that I heard him wrong. "You heard me right. But let me repeat again. Be my cuddle mate. All you have to do is cuddle with me until l fall asleep and in return I will tutor you. As simple as that."

I stared at him as if he was an alien. What the hell is cuddle mate and why would I have to cuddle him to sleep. He even didn't need to sleep anymore. He sleeps enough. But I needed tutor. The part time job that I was currently doing was sufficient to pay my bills but I didn't think I can afford a tutor. But I have to get a better marks. Never in my life I kissed a guy and here this boy wants me to cuddle with him.

After a good minutes of thinking , Taehyung broke the silence. "So?"
"Ummm... I-I'm in." He smiled. I felt as if my heart has been squished out. "But there must be conditions. No explicit things, OK?" He laughed at me. "Of course , you pabo"

"Alright then , see you at your house " he didn't even let me reply and left after placing a bandage on the table. I was wondering why would he leave a bandage when the scare on my hand caught my sight. Oh he meant to give it to me. I didn't know he had this caring side. But 'see you at your house ? 'Duh as if he knew where do I live.

God knows what I have gotten myself into.