21

[author's note:
I have noticed many people are reading it but very few are commenting and voting. As for the comment, I myself is a silent reader so while I'm reading I get emerged in the stories so I tent to forget to comment so I don't want to insist to comment. But if you guys did than I would have understand what makes your guys laugh or feel other emotions. So I would appreciate if you guys commented. And if you really like the chapter do give a vote. It doesn't even take a second to press that button.

Thank you for still reading my shitty work. Love you ❤️]

Haesoo continued drying off his hair until the hair became slik and there was no trace of water. She ruffled his hair and she was about to have dinner when Taehyung grabbed her wrist.

"You gotta change or else you gonna catch cold." Taehyung dragged her to his closet and rummaged through the clothes to find the least biggest hoodie he could find. While Haesoo washed his hair the sprinkles of water soaked her dress but she didn't have the gut to ask for change of clothes to Taehyung so she just kept quite.

He handed her a crimson red hoodie "change into this." As said she went to washroom to change within a bat of moment. When she was back already Taehyung had began eating so she joined him quietly. Her mind was running with so many thoughts that she just carelessly ate the white porridge,mainly reminiscing her mother. Taehyung sensed the change in her mood, he could read her like an open book. Gently he put the side dishes on her bowl and resumed eating as if he hasn't done anything. 

"Porridge is more delicious when you have it with kimchi."

"Thank you." Haesoo murmured inaudibly.

"Let's grab icecream after this with Hershey"

Haesoo wanted to interject him about him apologizing to his parents or not but she didn't want to butt in his family problem. And it wasn't like she hasn't ask him to do once or twice. She knew her limit very well.

"Ok. By the way I love Aunt Mina's homemade dishes! I could have them everyday!" Haesoo said with so much enthusiasm that it made Taehyung smile.

"Then why don't you have everyday?" Taehyung bit his chopstick as he tilted his head and stared at her.

"What? Oh no I didn't mea-"

"You come here almost everyday, why don't you just have dinner after we are done with study session than you can sleep with me till I'm asleep and you can leave after that."

"No, no I don't wanna burden-"Haesos moved her hands franctly quandary of how to decline politely. When she said she love the homemade cooking of aunt she literally meant it but she didn't think Taehyung would ask her to have dinner at his place. She would love to do so but she didn't want to burden anyone with her presence.

"It's decided than." Taehyung gathered all the plates and piled them up to make it easier to bring them to kitchen.

"By the time I'm done grabbing my coat, you give me your key I'm gonna fetch  Hershey, you gather your things and can you return these to kitchen?"

"Sure" she retrieved her key from her bag and tossed to Taehyung.

"Oh I brought something." She retrieved a bottle of alovera extract and honey from her bag and set them on the table. Even before Taehyung could ask,she blurted out.

"I heard honey and alovera are good for burns so I made extract from the alovera in my garden."

Taehyung stared at the jar for a while before murmuring thank you. He was kind of heart touched that she had given thoughts to his injury. Sure she was the one who was the cause for his injury but not much people would go this extend to show how much they were sorry for the problems they have caused.

"I will use them." He said with an animated face which also made a smile crept on Haesoo's face.

"Now let's get going"

Haesoo grabbed the tray which had the dishes and headed to kitchen whereas Taehyung headed to Soo's place.

"Oh you didn't have to bring them back" aunt Mina said from behind as Haesoo placed the dirty dishes on the sink making her jump a bit out of surprise.

"Aunt I really enjoyed your dinner!" Haesoo said with a warmest smile she could master.
"I know that  despite of asking you,you would help Tae but if it's not a burden for you could you please assist him at school?" Mina touched her arm.

Apparently it seemed like Taehyung didn't disclose the actual reason of his burn that was Haesoo to his mother and she didn't know whether to be relieved or to tell her that it was her responsibility to take care of Taehyung to begin with.

Haesoo nodded reluctantly.

"Oh and you won't believe what happened! I don't know what did you tell him but Taehyung apologized. Trust me he wasn't like that in his childhood. He had been nothing but a sweetheart but after his-"

"Haesoo I'm leaving you behind if you don't come in 3 seconds." Taehyung yelled from the threshold already fetching Hershey from her home.

"Aunt I will talk to you later,bye."

Haesoo rushed to Taehyung afraid he's gonna really leave her alone. She was walking beside him on the side walk but her mind was replaying aunt Mina's word, she wished she could hear what she was about to say.

"I want strawberry flavor. What do you want ?" Taehyung asked as he glanced at her but there was no response from her.

"Soo?" Taehyung nudged her slightly on her shoulder as Haesoo bolted up.

"Oh-oh me? I- I want cookie dough" Haesoo said eerily. Her mind was clouded with so many questions.

"Are you alright ?" His voice lingered with sincerity.

"Yes" Haesoo offered a smile in hope of loosing up the mood. On the other hand Taehyung tried to brush off the thought and tried to enjoy the walk as much as possible.