1

Three months ago,after losing both of my parents I had to move to Daegu where my parents used to live before. Due to not having any guardian I had to live by my own.

Haerin is one of my close friends with whom I hangout everyday at school. For many of you school is a burden and a boring place but for me that's the only place I want to spend my time. It's not like that I love to study or I'm good at study but the fact that I have a crush on this one guy made my life a little bit exciting.

The guy on whom I have been crushing is my seat mate whom I doubt if he even knows my name. Like it has been nearly three month and he haven't talk to me yet.

Surprising,right ?

This is because the only thing he does at school is sleeping. I named him sleeping beauty because he sleeps all the time and he is extremely handsome.

Wanna know the name of the guy i have crush on ? He's Kim Taehyung. The only time you will see him awake is either at break time or games class. He's bit weird but that's what attracts him the most.

I don't like weekend at all because I don't get to see him. Rather than daydreaming about him, I should focus on my study.

I start to revise for the upcoming exam as my mind seems to be somewhere else.

A/N
Hey guys ! This is my second fanfic. This time I decided to write about v. I hope you guys would like this one.