Results part 1!

Sophia's POV

I was so confused when I woke up and saw chrissie and tori with little mix. Little mix are my favourite band and I woke up to find them singing my favourite song. I was even more confused that Jade adopted me, I mean out of everyone she picked me! I couldn't remember of I called her Jade or Mummy or Mum so I just went for Mummy. The doctor came in and asked me questions but all I was thinking would mummy send me back.

Jades POV:

I explained everything to Sophia and told her that I adopted her. After I said that the doctor asked us questions and went to get the answers. Sophia started talking but she said something I've never heard her say. She called me mummy! Turn she asked me if I was taking her back and of course I said no!

Sophia's POV:

Soon after in asked mummy if she was going to take me back the doctor came in with my results I was so scared!

Jade = J

Sophia = S

Doctor = D

D- ok, we have got the results are you ready?

J- yes we are

S- yes.

D- ok, we have worked out that you have expirenced a lot of things and your brains saying look at this and is bringing back all your memories while you sleep.

I nodded at what he was saying.

D- ok we have thought of an illness that can be diagnosed but she will need todo more test. I can tell you what the illness now is if you like.

J- no thank you can you wait until its confirmed .

D- yes that's fine now is it ok for Sophia to take more tests?

J- yes it will be fine am I allowed to go with her.

D- ok thanks, you may but she will be put to sleep. Now Sophia are you ready?

S- yep.

D- ok we are going to put you to sleep and then go in with the tests.

They put a ballon filled with gas and I began to cry. Jade held my hand resureingly but I was having none of it.

D- there we go now we can start

___________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys,

Its not great so i would love improvements and ideas for my next chapter :) 

Thankyou so much for people who have read this :D xxxxx

Please Comment, Like, Vote, Message, Tweet, Dm ( Tweet and DM to @happymixer4life ) 

Love Em xxxxxxxxxx

( Follow my twitter @happymixer4life )