Shopping :)

I woke up from my sleep and looked around at my surrondings and found that i was on the sophia. My head was on jades lap. She hadn't seemed to notice i was awake so i decided to do a little trick on her. I started moving and shuffling. 

J: Looks like someones waking up. 

i then fell off her lap onto the floor. it hurt but i didn't care. They all ran over to my side and i pretended to  stay asleep. 

J: Sophia, can you hear me. 

P: Soph? Are you okayy. 

i then decided to wake up because my head was hurting. I gently strated shuffling then opened my eyes and saw the girls with worried looks on there faces. 

Je: Are you ok?

S: Yeah, my heads killing.

L: Well no wonder. 

J: did you have a good sleep?

S: yeah, i don't feel well. 

J: i know babe, i know.  

P: So babe, we get to go out again today. Where do you want to go?

S: Shopping!!!

J: okay, but it includes alot of walking so for you its in the chair.

S: okay! 

Je: Yay lets go. 

We grabbed our things and ran out the door, I got into the limo and took my seat. I can't believe im going SHOPPING! I love it!

Jades POV: 

When she said shopping i instantly knew that meant walking. And in her case sitting. Yesterday was a handful so i told her that she would have to sit in it and she seemed fine. I just hope she doesn't make a fit.

Sophias POV: 

(AT SHOPPING!)

I got out of the car and felt weak. I knew i wouldn't be able to walk so i sat in the chair without any fuss. I didn't want to have to walk for miles or come back early. This would be my last time shopping so i wanted to be out for ages. Mummy strapped me in and gathered my things. I asked mummy wether i could play on her phone and she agreed so i started playing temple run. We went in a few shops and then i felt really tierd. i didn't know why considering i had slept for ages before. I got confatable in the chair and felt my eyes close. 

Jades POV: 

I was walking into the next shop, and was about to ask her for my phone when i relised that she was asleep! She looked so cute and adorable. I quickly got my phone and watched as she moved and slept peacefully. I knew she would feel tierd and im glad that she decided to go in the chair without a fuss because it meant that we could get on as normal and i could push her around.  I got a few things for Sophia, in the shops and then i felt Sophia moving. I looked down to see her all red and puffy. I rushed over and hugged her. She said she didn't feel well and i knew this was the beginning of a long streak.