Turn for the worse

Sophia POV:

I woke up to someone shaking me, i look around to see all the girls and chrrisie and tori. 

J: Babe, Are you feeling okay?

S: Im fine. 

Je: are you sure you are really hot and when you were sleeping you looked like you were in pain. 

S: Seriously, it's okay im fine. 

P: Okay babe, do you want to come and watch tv with us. 

I nodded and began to follow them. However, as soon as i got up i felt week. I tried to walk towards the stairs so i could go down to watch tv but my legs couldn't carry me and i just fell. Mummy, came running up to my side.

J: Baby, are you okay.

I nodded, but really i was in so much pain.

J: Okay, we are going to take you to that special room. 

With that she lifted me up and carried me down the stairs into my 'special' room. Inside i saw a young women, who looked friendly. Jade put me down on the bed and went to talk to the lady. When they came back, the lady got some of the equipment and brang it up to me. 

J: Okay baby, we need to give you some medicine. Okay. You look tierd get some sleep will be here when you wake up. 

I nodded and lied on the confatable bed. I thought that Jade must have got a real bed unlike the ones at the hospital. I let myself drive off into a peaceful sleep. 

Jades POV: 

The doctor is doing tests on Sophia now, i know shes in pain, but she won't admit it. So the doctors going to do some tests on her while shes asleep. I am just talking to the girls right now. Tomorrow is our first tour in Rhyl. We were just going through some prepations when Katy came in (the doctor) I stood up and excused myself from the conversations. We went into the corner of the room and she started talking.

K: we have done tests and we have the results.

J: Okay..

K: Im really sorry, its gotten out of control. The cancer. The mental illness is at a stable rate, but we can't do anything. Im sorry.

I took it in and started crying. The girls ran over to me and hugged me. Knowing my daughter would die soon, is heartbreaking. I mustn't tell Sophia. until later. I'm going to the Rhyl concert and then we have 3 days off so hopefuly i will be able to spend it with Sophia. Then it hit me how long?

J: Katy, how long?

K: 1 week, im sorry.

I cried even more. Its so sad...

_____________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys,

Hope you liked it :) xxx

Just to let you know this story is ending soon. 

tell me what you think 

Em <3 xxx