Returning?

In the morning!

Sophia POV:

i woke up to voices in my room. ‘ Shall we wake her up?’ I heard Perrie say. ‘ No lets not she had a rough night last night.’ Jade answered. Leigh-anne asked why. ‘ Well i don’t know what it was about but she started screaming in the night and saying ‘ Daddy stop and things like that. I think it was a flashback from her past, maybe she will tell us today.’ i heard Jade Reply. I heard someone go in my closet, probably to pick out some clothes and then someone gather my phone and purse. Then i felt someone pick me up. The wrapped me into a blanket and i felt the person walking. I felt a gush of wind then relised i must be outside. I opened my eyes to see Jesy carrying me and Jade carrying all of my stuff. Jesy looked down and said ‘ Hey sleeping beauty, don’t worry we’ve got a long drive so you can go back to sleep if you want i nodded and fell back asleep. 

********** 1 Hour Later**************************

I heard the girls saying my name i woke up and looked at them. ‘ Sophia you were mumbling in your sleep ‘ Please don’t hurt me.’ Why would anyone hurt you babe.’ Jesy said. I realised i must have had another nightmare. They told me its okay and that they are always there. i sat up and looked out the window to see a park i rembered. It was the one near the orphanage! I turned around quick and quietly asked Jade ‘ Jade are you taking me back to the orphanage?’ She shook her head and told me ‘ No babe we are going back to the orphanage but to pick people up and collect your files. ‘Who are they picking up?’ i thought but i just nodded. I looked out the window to see the orphanage and all the kids lining up. Including Tori and Chrissie! I jumped out and waited until the girls were ready. I followed them in and hugged Tori and Chrissie while the girls went to the office. we chatted for a while and then i went to find out what was taking the girls so long. I went into the office and Jade asked me to take a seat next to her, i did as i was told and on the desks were Chrissie and Tori’s Files. i turned to Jade and asked them why they had  Chrissie and Tori’s Files and Jade replied. ‘ It was a suprise, but we are adopting them. Do you want to go and tell them.’ I hugged the girls and smiled i ran out to the girls and told them the great news. They were so excited and we started jumping up and down. Then the girls came out. We went to their rooms and helped the pack. Once we were done we waved goodbye to Mrs Smith and Faith and left. Chrissie and Tori were shocked to see a limo and hopped inside. i sat next to Jade and Chrissie. half way through the Journey i rembered i hadn’t asked them how they wanted me to call them. 

Sophia: Hey guys i forgot to ask, what do you want me to call you?

Jade: Well you can call me Jade or Mum its up to you.

Perrie: Well you can call me Auntie Perrie 

Jesy: You can call Me Auntie Jesy

Leigh: You can call me Auntie Leigh 

Sophia: ok thankyou Mum, Auntie Perrie, Auntie Jesy, Auntie Leigh

I said Smiling.  Then Tori spoke.

Tori: Should i call you the same.

Perrie: well actually, we thought it would be wierd if you guys went from best friends to sisters so we decided i would adopt you so you can like live together and everything but you would call me mum.

Tori: Ok Mum, Thankyou

Jade: Oh yeah, and you can call Me Auntie Jade.

Jade said smiling i smiled at their sweet thought.

Chrissie: What should i call you guys then?

Jesy: Well me and Leigh decided we wantd joint custody of you, so that we both have an adopted child. So you can ethier call us Mum or our real names 

Jesy said smiling. Chrissie nodded.

‘ This is going to be so fun i thought.’ 

____________________________________________________________________________
Authors Note:
Hey Guys, Sorry this is a small chapter i've already uploaded so this is a bit of an extra x hope your likeing it so far.  Tweet, Comment, Like, Dm, Message, Vote ( Tweet + DM = @happymixer4life :) xxx)  Em xxxxx
( Follow @happymixer4life on twitter :) xxxx ) 

Adopted by Little Mix?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें