Telling her....xxxx

It's been a day since i found out and i am telling sophia today.. how am i going to tell her that she only had 1 week left? I am scared of her reaction. I am heartbroken about it and me and the girls have decided to do as much as we can in the next week. Its the first tour today so im going to go. but today im missing soundcheck, but it doesn't matter becuase we did it yesterday as well. 

(IN SOPHIA'S SPECIAL ROOM)

Sophia's POV: 

I saw Jade walk into my room followed by the girls, they look sad? I gave them a quesioning looks and the girls sat down on the couch while jade sat on my bed, I looked at her and she started speaking.

J: Babe, we need to talk to you, it going to be hard for me to say.. 

I looked around and suddenly felt terrified i nodded. 

J: Okay, well the doctor did some tests while you were sleeping, and we got them back. And well babe its bad news..

S: Whats wrong?

I stuttered.

J: Babe, the cancer has gotten worse. and well your going to be in a better place.

S: What heaven?

I started crying. jade nodded and they all hugged me. 

S: When am i going?

Je: We're sorry babe, but the doctor said 6 days. 

I nodded. 

J: Well lets get you dressed we are doing everything we can before you go to the place. 

I Nodded and she helped dress me. 

When i was all done i asked her where we were going. 

She replied that we were going to the zoo. Since i had always wanted to go there.

i nodded. Unfortunetly they insisted i had a buggy. I sat  in it and i looked like i was 2. Jade told me that it was because she didn't have a wheelchair and this way i could go to sleep if i felt tierd. i nodded. i didn't like the idea but if it meant i could go out then i guess it was just a pushchair. 

When i sat into the pushchair, mummy strapped me in, like she would do with a 3 year old. Which i felt odd about. she gave me a coke bottle, so i could drink from it instead of asking all the time because i get thirsty alot. Then she put a blanket over me. I felt like a 2 year old but at least i felt warmer. My coat was behind with mummy, because it was too big to fit into the pushchair. She pushed me over to the ticket booth and asked for 4 adults and 3 kids. The assistant said they didn't have to pay for me, but jade said to her that i was 12 so she paid and we went to the monkeys. I was jumping up and down in the chair because they are my favorite animal. Once we got there Everybody gathered around me and Jesy unstrapped me and helped me out. i started walking over to the monkeys with everybody watching me. I stroked them and then Perrie sat next to me.

P: Hey babe. 

S: Hey. 

P: I've got something you might be intrested in.

i Looked at her and she took out a bag of bananas from her bag. I looked at her. 

P: We got permission for you to feed the monkeys. So go ahead. 

I Thanked her and went into the shelter where the monkeys were, i fed them and then went outside and stroked them again. When it was time to move onto the next animal i began to get really tierd from running around the monkeys. I told Mummy and she told me to go to sleep. I nodded and let my eye lids shut. 

Jades POV: 

Sophia looked so cute in her stroller, strapped in, with her drink and blanket, fast asleep. she must have been very tierd because as soon as i said to go to sleep she was out like a light. i got all the girls to see her and they all smiled. seeing her with the monkeys, was amazing. it was liked she belonged she was so happy just stronking, playing and feeding them. it was adorable. Tori and Chrissie are having fun too and seeing their best friend having it. We told them about it this morning. They were a reck but we said that we have to be strong for sophia. They have so well. Im proud of them. 

Perries POV: 

Sophia looks so cute in her stroller.

 Jades POV:

It been 2 hours since Sophia went to sleep. We've had lunch and ive brought sophia some snacks. i decided its time to wake her up so we can see the other animals.

J:  Sophia

i said shaking her gently.

J: Sophia, honey wake up.

Sophia starts shifting and then her eyes open.

I get down to her level in the stroller.

J: hey honey, did you sleep well?

Sophias POV:

I nodded. And rubbed my eyes.

J: you can sleep after the zoo.

I nodded

J: We've had lunch so if your hungry i brought you snacks you can eat.

I shook my head.

S: It's okay mummy. I'm not hungry.

J: ok, if your sure.

I nodded. she got up and went and got my coat. She unstrapped me from the stroller and leant me forward so she could put my coat on as it was getting colder. Once she had put it on she put the blanket over me and then strapped me back in. 

S: mummy, why do i have to be strapped in?

J: So you don't fall out.

S: but im not 3!

I started crying.

J: Shhh baby, i know, i just don't want you falling out or getting hurt.

my crying continued but went to sniffs.

J: okay there we go, now we are ready.

Then she started pushing me. i was just thinking about what was going to happen, when i felt a drop on my head. I looked up and Leigh came down to my level.

L: Babe, its raining. and we don't want you to get wet so we are going to put the water proff shield on you. But Don't worry, it not because we think you are younger than you are. Its because we love you and don't want you to be wet.

I nodded and started crying, i started to move as the cover was lifted on top of me.i started kicking and continued crying. I just wanted to have my normal life back. Why is that so hard!

___________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys,

sorry it took so long to update x

Tell me what you think xxx

Em <3 xxx 

Adopted by Little Mix?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें