1 Year! RIP

1 Year Later!

Jades POV: 

Its been a year since she died. Sophia, my beloved daughter. I love her more than anything. I still remeber this day last year. As clearly as i can see it infront of me. everythings changed, i don't talk as much because all im thinking about is what shes doing. Chrissie and Tori are the same but they miss their best friend, someone has to sleep with them, in their room because they have nightmares. the girls get upset and cry once in a while but they try and stay strong. Our fans are really supportive, we had to cancel some of the tour dates but we made it up to all our fans. I don't know if anyone remebers today but sophias rooms just as she left it. None of us have had the guts to move anything. I Miss her so much. I was thinking to myself when Perrie walked in. 

P: Hey babe, You ok?

J: Not really.

P: I know babes, but we have to be strong. 

I nodded and we walked into the lounge. I saw everybody sitting down in silent. Leigh and Jesy were on their phones. Tori was sitting down getting ready for school. I went over and sat next to Chrissie. I looked over and she was drawing.. what looked like Sophia? I started whispering to her. 

J: you remeber?

C: of course, i promised i would.

J: i know.

C: when ive finshed can we drop it off at her grave?

I nodded and smiled.

**************************FLASH BACK**********************

At the funeral....

I was bawling my eyes out at The girls speech, i miss her so much! i didn't say a speech because i couldn't stop crying! After we went out to the grave. I asked for some time alone and everybody went off. I promised her that i would come when i was ready. That i would prey everyday and would never forget her. I guess today is gonna be the day, where im ready.

**************END OF FLASHBACK**********************

i sat up and went up into my room. It hurts knowing shes gone.  I started crying. I heard the door open but i couldn't be asked to look so i just continued. I felt my bed dip and then someone embrace me into a hug. 

Je: Babes were all here for you. 

J: I know..

Je: Guess whats trending on twitter. I Looked at her phone. 

#1DTOSPAIN

#LOVEJB

#ALWAYSBEHERE

#WINGS

#Neverbeforgotten

Then i saw it the one that caught my eye. The top trend!

#RIPSOPHIATHIRWALL

Omg i love our fans so much, they rembered. I decided to tweet. 

' @littlemixoffic #RIPSOPHIATHIRWALL Sophia, you made my life something, i miss you every moment of everyday. I hope your happy in the better place. #neverbeforgotten. Lots of Love Mummy. xxxx' 

I got loads of mentions but i didn't feel like looking at them right now. 

Tori's POV: 

Today i had to go to school. Its a really hard day for me because nobody knows about Sophia. She was my best friend. Chrissie is having the day off because her school has an insert day. I'm at a new school so no-one knows about how i was adopted, or about Sophia. I told her i would never forget her. And i'm keeping it. Thats all i can think about. Today in class we had to do a family tree. As normal i did the girls. The Me, Chrissie and Sophia. I know Sophia isn't here, but i promised!

Jade Thirwall          Perrie Edwards        Jesy Nelson     Leigh-anne Pinnock

         Sophia                               Chrissie                   Tori ( Me ) 

I had to write Sophia! She was part of our family. She still has a room and everything. Today is really hard because no-one at home has mentioned it. I still get nightmares. I really want to see her again. My teachers don't know about today, so i have to be strong! The fans are really supportive but its just not the same. At the end of the lesson the teacher came over to have a look at our trees. 

Teacher : Sophia?

Tori: Yes She is my Sister

Teacher: Tori, you only have one sister. 

Tori: No, if you look online you will find Sophia Thirwall! 

Teacher: Okay, ill look. 

She went off and started searching the web. When she found out she apoligised. Well she should have!  I told Sophia i would never forget her and that means never!

Chrissie's POV: 

Luckily i have an inset day so i can be upset today. I know its Sophia's anniversery, i can't say it infront of Tori because i don't want to get her upset. I've done Sophia a drawing and me and Jade are at the grave giving it to her. 

C: Sophia?

C: I have brought you a drawing i done of you, its not good but its of me, you and Tori. Like old times. 

J: We all miss you so much. The fans trended #RIPSOPHIATHIRWALL today and its top trend worldwide. 

C: I miss you and Tori does too! She wants her best friend/ sister back! 

J: Well we will come here every week from now on. Hopefully with Tori but only if she can handle it. But for now we've go to go. I hope your having fun up there. Love you loads Mummy. 

C: and Chrissie <3 xx

We walked away and i can't believe it been 1 year!

____________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys <3 xxx

I Might do one more chapter but thats it :( xxx 

Love you all loads <3 xxx

Em <3 xxx

Follow me on twitter ( @happymixer4life )