Chapter 4

MJ's POV

Me and Peter were sitting at home watching Star Wars. He was crying because Han Solo just died. I really didn't get the whole point of it. He was trying to hide his tears but it was no use. I have been married to this loser for 2 years now. I paused it and looked at him. He normally never cries. At least not in front of me. I gave a little giggle and he looked at me. I smiled at him and laughed. He gave me a serious look.

"H-he just di-di-died." He sobbed. He honestly did cry during these movies. For what reason I don't know. He keeps crying. He finally stops after what seems like 30 minutes.

"Yeah. Your not showing our son Star Wars." I say. Peter looked at me confused. He then says very clearly, "Yes. I am. I showed it to Morgan and she loved it. Every kid likes Star Wars."

"Well, your not showing my kid that." He looks at me again. "What do you mean your kid? He's mine too." He says, defensively.

"I know." He pauses for a second. We sit there in silence. He places a hand on my stomach and says, "Can you believe it. We're going to be parents. Are we going to be good parents? And I mean I'm Spider-Man. And there's big threats and people know who I am and-." He keeps going on and on until I cut him off. "Peter, your going to be and excellent dad. We're going to be excellent parents. Okay?" I look at him with a soft expression. I hate being all lovey dovey. But with Peter I can't help it.

He smiles at me and nods. He comes closer to me and we cuddle. Soon after we hear a phone ringing. It's his phone.

"Really." I say, annoyed. I can't have one relaxing day with my husband can I.

Peter's POV

I pick up my phone and look at MJ apologetically.

"Hello. Is this Spider-Man?" Someone asked. Probably another fan.

"Yes, I am Spider-Man. How may I help you?"

"I'm Morgan Starks principal. She got in a fight at school. She said I could call you. Can you come pick her up?" He said. Morgan's principal. Why did Morgan get in a fight? And why didn't they call Pepper? I am very confused. I can't leave the man hanging so I answer him anyway.

"Why did she get in a fight?" I ask. It was a stupid question. But I asked it anyway.

"We will tell you if you come to the school." This guy was kinda annoying. I roll my eyes and answer, "Thank you. I'm on my way." I get out of bed and go to the closet.

"What is it?" MJ asks.

"I got a call from Morgan's principal. She got in a fight at school and ask them to call me." I say, getting my pants on.

"Why didn't they call Pepper?" She asks, as I'm getting on my shirt. I shrug. "But I gotta go." I say before going up to her and giving her a quick kiss. I go downstairs and head out the door.

I get in the car and go to Midtown High School. I get there and go inside the principals office. I haven't been inside in this office in forever. Their is a new principal. He indicates me to sit down. So I do next to Morgan. I look at her. A look that says 'Really why did you get in a fight'.

Morgan's POV

I sit there. Kinda nervous. What would Peter say? Would he be mad? Was I wrong and would he tell mom? Mom was going to find out anyway. My principal starts talking to him.

"Mr. Parker, Morgan got in a fight at school." He said. Well Peter already knew that. Why else did he come? Peter just nods his head so my principal kept talking, "She will be suspended a week for fighting."

Peter looked confused. Instead of being quiet he said, "Hold on. Why did she get into a fight? Who did she fight? Can you please explain a little more to me?"

The principal looked at me. As if wanting me to answer Peter's first question. So I did. "She kept talking about dad." Is all I said. Because I didn't want to say anything else. Peter would probably kill her if I did. Both men nodded. Peter looked at the principal practically telling him to answer his other questions.

"She got into a fight with Stacy Allan." My principal kept ranting on and on about me being suspended. Peter didn't seem to be listening. He seemed to have zoned out a long time ago. The principal finally said I could go home and Peter snapped back to his thoughts. He shook hands with my principal and we head out of his office. As we're heading to the car someone bumped into Peter. He turned around to say sorry and froze.

Peter's POV

I was walking with Morgan to the car when someone bumped into me. I turned around to say sorry and was shocked. It was a women. And she looked a lot like Liz. She seems to notice me too because she says, "Peter?"

"Liz?" Is all I say back.

"It's been so long. How are you? Why are you here?" She asks me.

"Um, I'm wonderful. And you are?" I ask her.

"Great. Why are you here?" She asks me again.

"I'm here to pick my sister up." I say. She smiles.

"So no children?" She asks.

"Um, no, not yet. My wife's actually 7 months pregnant, so in 3 months I'm going to be a dad but not right now." I say. I didn't want to get much into my personal life. Because I just don't like talking about my life to people. It's just kinda uncomfortable to me.

"What's your wife's name?" She asks.

"Remember MJ or Michelle Jones from the decathlon team?"

"Liked to read? Very observant?" I nod.

"She's my wife. Has been for 2 years." I say. She smiles. I didn't want to ask her about her personal life so I told her, "Well we better get going. It was nice seeing you again."

"You too." And with that me and Morgan walk away.

Authors Note- So I decided to write a little Spideychelle in there at the beginning. Sorry to those who don't ship it. Hope your Enjoying.