Chapter 2

We arrive home and I see mom waiting at the porch. She comes over to the car as I'm getting out. She says Hi to Peter and ask him about MJ. I said Goodbye to Peter and headed inside. I went upstairs and put my backpack down. As I was walking back downstairs I saw mom come in. I hear Peter driving away.
"Dinner's almost ready." She tells me. I nod. She goes into the kitchen and I head to the garage.

I always like to come here. I like it in the garage. Mom says it makes me like dad. I start going through his suits. They remind me of him. I'm going through them when I see something. I don't think I've ever seen dad wear this. Then again he barely wore his Iron Man suits in front of me. I'm still very confused so I decided to ask F.R.I.D.A.Y.

"Friday, What is this?"

"A suit, Miss Stark." She said. Well I know it's a suit. But why have I never seen it till now? I was so eager to know what this suit was. I had never seen it. I ask Friday again, "Friday, did my dad ever wear this?"

"No, Miss Stark." If dad didn't wear it then why is it here. And why did I just notice it. "Friday, do you know why my dad never wore this suit." I know I was asking a lot a question. But I really was curious.

"Mr. Stark never wore this suit because it was made for Miss Stark." I become even more confused. If this suit was made for me why have I not found it till now. And when did dad make it? Why did he make it? I'm lost in thought until I hear mom call, "Morgan, dinners ready!"

"Coming?" I go to the kitchen still thinking about this suit. I sit down at the table. I still can't seem to get this off my mind. Mom seems to notice because she asks me, "Are you okay, Sweetheart?"

I blink back to reality. I look at her and answer, "Yeah. Just thinking." She places down the pasta that she made and I serve myself some. My mom grabs some too before asking, "What were you thinking about?"

I look up at her. She eats some of the pasta before turning back to me. I don't want to leave her hanging so I answer, "I was in the garage when I found something." She looks at me wanting to know more. "I found a suit. But it wasn't a suit dad ever wore. According to Friday it was made for me." Mom looks confused. Almost as confused as I was. I look down at my food and eat it until mom asks, "Can you show it to me?" I look up at her and nod. We finish our dinner and we go to the garage. I then show her the suit.

She's taking a good look at it. After a couple seconds of silence she asks, "This is for you?"

"That's what Friday said."

She's thinking. "Do you wanna be like your dad?" I look at her. I'm debating on it. It would be cool to follow in his footsteps. I think my mom sees me debating on it because she then tells me, "You can think about it Sweetheart." I nod. She smiles at me and is almost heading out before I ask her, "If I did want to would you be okay with it?"

She looks at me and sighs. "I wouldn't be thrilled but I would understand. And I wouldn't stop you from it." She was about to head out again until I said, "But even if I wanted to I don't know anything about helping people."

"Neither did your dad. But he was still an amazing Avenger. And plus you got Peter. Your dad didn't have a older brother who could help him out." She looks at me, as if expecting me to say something else. "Thanks mom." I smile at her. This time I allow her to leave. I go shortly to my room after that. I go to sleep thinking whether I should be a 'Hero'.

The Next Day
I'm eating some cereal when I hear someone knock on the door. I go to answer it and see Peter.

"Hi." I say before hugging him. "Why are you here?" I ask as mom comes towards the door. She looks at Peter and goes over and gives him a hug. She then looks at me and says, "Peter's taking you to school." I nod. I go to the kitchen and finish my cereal. I put it in the sink and went back to the front door. My mom kisses me on the head and I head out the door. I open the door to Peter's car and get in. As we're driving I decide to tell Peter about the suit.

"Peter can I tell you something?"

"Anything, Morgan, you know that." He responds with his eyes still on the road.

"I was in the garage after you dropped me off and I found a suit. According to Friday my dad made it for me."

He doesn't look at me because he's driving but I can tell he looks confused as well. He thinking and then tells me, "Why did he make it for you?"

"I think it's because he wants me to follow in his footsteps." I explain. Peter nods. He continues driving until I ask him, "But I don't think I'm going to follow in his footsteps. I mean I don't even know how to be a hero."

He thinks for a moment. I can see a big smile start to go on his face. "Well, you have me, I can help you. I'm always going to be here Morgan." He says, reassuringly. I nod and smile. We continue to drive talking about the suit and whether I should help people like dad.