Chapter 11

Morgan's POV

I was at Peter's house because I wanted to spend time with my nephew. Peter was out doing his duties as a hero. It was a Sunday so I didn't go to school. MJ was in the kitchen. I was looking at Ben. His hair was like Peter's. He had MJ's eyes. He was absolutely adorable. There was a tap on the window. I went over to it and opened it. In came Spider-Man. He crawled inside. He took off his mask. Ben smiled at the sight of his dad. Peter went over to him and picked him up. Then he went to me and almost gave me a hug but I refused. He looked at her confused.

"Your all sweaty. Your not hugging me until you shower." I say. Peter rolled his eyes as MJ came into the room. She went over to Peter and kissed him quickly on the lips before taking Ben. "She's right. Your all sweaty. So your not holding Ben until you take a shower." MJ stated. Peter laughed.

"Yes, Ma'am." He joked. He then went upstairs and second later they heard the shower.

"I can't with your brother." MJ said. I laughed. MJ and I were really close. We like doing a lot of things together but one of the things the one thing we love doing was making fun of Peter.

"Yeah. Let's pray that Ben isn't like him." I laughed. MJ laughed too. Before heading off to the kitchen with Ben in her arms. A couple minutes later Peter came downstairs with normal close. Well as normal as this dorks close could get. We go to the kitchen to see MJ cooking while holding Ben. He looks at her as if asking permission to hold Ben. She giggles and hands Ben over to Peter. Peter comes over to me and hugs me. This time I don't refuse because he showered. He sits down and says, "So, Father's Day tomorrow. And I'm a dad."

I freeze at the mention of Father's Day. Ever since dad died I've never really like Father's Day. Before he died it was one of the most fun days of the year. Dad would insist on not wanting to not make a big deal at of it but mom and I didn't care. We would always let him sit in bed all day. We would watch movies together and just laugh and smile. It was always so much fun. Half way through every movie he would say he was bored and would start tickling me. Then we would get in a tickle fight and tickle each other. And before bed he would toss me my teddy bear playfully as a joke. Then I would pretend to be mad and grab my pillow and start hitting him. Then it would turn out to be a pillow fight. But the last Father's Day we had had like that hadn't been for the past 11 years. Now what I do for Father's Day is sit by the dock and talk to the sky. Hoping dad could hear me. I was really sad it was Father's Day tomorrow but I didn't want to ruin Peter's first Father's Day as a dad. So I just pushed my emotions aside and forget about it.

"Yeah... you excited? A whole day where you get to do nothing." I says.

"Yep, so excited." He says, sarcastically.

"Well, I better get home." I say. I hug him and MJ and head home.

The Next Day

I wake up at around 7 in the morning. I decided to annoy Peter and call him to tell him happy Father's Day. I grab my phone and call him.

"Whattt?" He said groggily.
"Happy Father's Day." She says.
"Thanks. But since it's my day to relax can I call you back and go back to sleep?" He asks.
She laughed. "Of course Pete."
"Bye." He said before hanging up.

Later That Day

I was talking to Gwen during lunch. While we're talking someone interrupts the conversation by saying, "It's Father's Day. And guess who doesn't have her daddy? Little Morgan Stark. I'm going to spend the day with my dad. Or at least my moms husband. But at least I'm spending the day with someone who's not my loser friend of my mom, or brother. I was going to ask what you and your dad were going to do. But then I remembered your dads dead." She says.

I roll my eyes and get up. Not wanting to be sent to the principals office today. Gwen follows behind. Morgan was about to leave but turned around and said, "Why don't you shut up. It would make everyone's life better. If you just didn't speak." And she left.

Stark Cabin

I was heading out to the dock by the lake. I had already cleared it by mom. I sat down and looked up at the sky.

"Dad, I don't know if you can hear me? But it's Father's Day. And this is kinda a tradition now. I just wanted to say I miss you so much. It's Peter's first Father's Day. He has a baby boy. His names Benjamin Anthony Parker. I found the suit you made me. It took me a while but I decided I wanted to be like you. I obviously can't be like the great Iron Man, but I wanna help people like you. For Mother's Day I spend most of the day with mom. But I went to Aunt Wanda, Maria, Carol and Aunt Nat's grave. I gave them including mom flowers. There's this girl in school. Her names Stacy Allan. She's really mean. Always bringing up the fact that your not here. She tried to convince me to that you sacrificed yourself because you were annoyed by me. But I try not to believe it. I made a best friend. Her names Gwen. And I kinda like this guy. His names Matthew. But overall schools okay. I miss being homeschooled but at least I can say the Avengers aren't my only friends."

Before I could continue mom calls, "Morgan, dinner time!"

"Coming!" I turn back to the sky. "Gotta go dad. Happy Father's Day. I love you 3000." I say before heading inside.