note

PLEASE READ ALL BEFORE CONTINUING

hello everyone!
Welcome to my third creepypasta fan-fiction!
I just wanted to come here and say that this book isn't going to be cute little crushes, it's going to be more violent and possessive. If you want something like the first, read my first book Living With the Creepypastas. There are going to be a lot of sensitive topics in this book like murder, torture, obsession and violence. So if these things may trigger you, don't read! But don't worry, there won't be any non consensual sexual aspects. Every time something sexual does occur I can promise you that the main character has given consent. Speaking of that, every sex scene will be skipped because I don't want to make any readers uncomfortable, and I personally don't enjoy writing them.

Now that that's out of the way, I want to just say that Chapter 1 is a bit boring, but it's necessary to understand how Y/N got where she is in Chapter 2. Creepypastas appear halfway through Chapter 1 and at the end, so don't worry, it isn't completely boring! Every chapter from 1 onwards won't have any boring details unless I need to explain something that might cause a loophole :)

Now enjoy reading!
- Bloody