7-Color Chart

JAKE'S POV

I took the papers on Sunghoon's table.

"How am I supposed to learn with this one?"

Is kidding me? I can't see anything except the shades of gray. And of course that's what I'm going to see. I'm monochromatic.

I was about to stand up to my seat when somebody pulled me back. I looked up. What the?

It's Sunghoon.

I was about to stand up again when he pulled me back. He wrapped his left arm around me. Preventing me to move. His right arm went above my right hand, pointing the colors.

"I told you I'll teach you if you want to."

"I just want to see it. It's not like I want to learn."

I was about to stand up again when he pulled me back. I stood up again, he pulled me again.

"Will you stop pulling me back?!"

"Will you stop standing up?"

Woah. Where did that authority came from? I slumped in the seat. Wrong move. He got closer.

"Now. Listen to me."

He whispered. Why is he so close? He's so close. I felt my breath stop.

He's so close. What is happening to me?

SUNGHOON'S POV

I've searched for that thing the whole night. I don't even know what is it. But it will help for Jake so I did my best. But I guess he's not interested.

Or not.

I saw him sat on the seat behind him, which is for today, MY seat. Oh. And he went to grab the papers. Not interested huh? He was about to stand up when I pulled him back.

He looked at me. Damn those eyes.

He stood up again, I pulled him back. Wrapping my left arm around him to make sure.

"I told you I'll teach you if you want to."

I told him. He snickered. He's very persistent.

"I just want to see it. It's not like I want to learn."

He's planning to stand up again. I know. That's why I pulled him. Again and again.

"Will you stop pulling me back?!"

Now he's pissed off. Cute.

"Will you stop standing up?"

Now THAT work. He slumped in the chair, more like he leaned to me. He smells nice.

"Now. Listen to me."

I said as I started to point the colors in front. I know he's not listening. Two things.

One, he's really not interested in learning since he really can't see what color am I even pointing. Two, I'm too close and he's feeling uncomfortable. I can feel it.

"Are you finished? I'll go now."

No. Not on my watch.

I pulled him back on the seat, but this time, I also pulled my mask down. And he stopped. There goes those pretty colors again.

He's so pretty.

And again, he blacked out. But I caught him. And again, I brought him to the clinic. Hopefully this time, that nurse is not around.

I watched him sleep. He looks so peaceful but of course he's not like that when he's awake. More like when he's with me.

I know I should stay away from him. Probes should stay away from their monos.

But something about him just fits to me. He got my whole attention the moment I laid my eyes on him. And I don't even care if he's so stubborn or what.

I sat on the bed beside him. I can't help it. I removed the strands of hair that's covering his face.

"It's not just the fact that YOU are my mono that's why I'm like this. I'm very attracted to you. Whether you are my mono or not. I guess it's a bonus that I'm your probe. Maybe this will help us to be closer."

I'm actually scared. Scared that he might do something to me once he gets used to the color rush. But. I just can't help it. I can't stop myself. I want to be closer to him. I want to know him more.