22-Exhibition

JAKE'S POV

The news came and they said Sunghoon won. Well. I'm not surprised. He's been telling me that he's good so yeah.

But I am surprised to see him outside the campus just now. What is he doing here?

"What are you doing here?"

He pouted. He loves pouting to me.

"Aren't you going to congratulate me or something? I won"

He's sulking?

"Fine fine. Congratulations and you really won Hoonie."

And he smiled. Nah. He's moody.

"Let's go"

He said and he dragged me. Okay. Where is he taking me again?!

"Where are we going?!"

Then he showed me. Tickets?

"Let's go here

"Let's go here."

"And why?"

"It's a media art exhibition!!! You love art right? Let's go here~ You'll love it!"

"Media exhibition?"

"Uhuh."

He extended his hand. And what's that for?

"Let's enter the world where it's only the two of us. Where flowers become you and you become flowers."

Where did he even get these lines? But still, I held his hand and he intertwined it.

I don't know where we are going but I guess just by the thought of me spending the rest of my day with him is more than enough. I looked at him and I smiled.

Yeah. Maybe I already love you too.

Maybe my world is on shades of gray but I can already feel it that this place is beautiful.

"The moment we enter here, I'll remove my mask. As long as I'm with you, the colors won't disappear right?"

He asked me. I nodded. I figured it out. Since I'm already used to the color rush and I'm not fainting anymore, as long as he's with me, I can see the colors.

"Okay then. Hold my hand. And if ever you feel dizzy, tell me. We'll rest okay?"

"You know what? Stop being too concerned. It's not like I can't manage okay? Let's just go."

Now I'm the one who dragged him. I can really manage. I feel okay right now. More than okay actually. It's like, as long as he's with me.

I guess I'm too used with my probe on my side now. I'm not complaining though.

He will always stay for me right?

Holding my hand, we entered the room. Wait. He's not yet removing his mask?

"I thought the moment we enter, you'll remove your mask already?"

He looked at me.

"Just to make sure, I'll just remove it on the best part."

So he means this is not yet the best part?

He stood meters away from me. What is he going to do?

"Jake Shim!"

Who on earth gave him the permission to shout my name like that? Good thing it's just the two of us here.

"Why are you shouting? You can come forward instead."

I spoke, taking steps to him. But he's backing out? What?

"What are you doing?"

"Can you please let me have my moment? Jakey I can't confess if you'll ruin the mood."

CONFESS?

"Confess? You're going to what?!"

I was about to speak again when he covered my mouth. I thought he's staying away?

"Just for once, shut that gorgeous mouth of yours."

I rolled my eyes on him.

"Of all the time you really want to confess today? And you have the guts to tell me to shut up? Excuse me—"

"Shut up or I'll kiss you."

I voluntarily closed my mouth. Wait. He's not going to do it.

"As if you can."

Yeah maybe I'm digging my own grave but I don't think he can do it.

Or not.

"Are you testing me?"

Ha. I'm just kidding. I looked at his sides. Okay I can escape there.

"Don't even think of running away from me. I memorized the place a while ago. You can't run from me Jakey~"

"I'm just kidding!!"

He stops. As if he's thinking. WHY DID I EVEN SAID IT AT THE FIRST PLACE?

"But I'm not up for your jokes Jakey. So why won't I prove it to you?"

"I'm just kidding!!! Yah! Park Sunghoon! Don't you dare come close to me!!!"

And I ran. Yeah that's a stupid move but I'M PANICKING!!

"Yah! Jake don't run!"

We did play hide and seek. And he caught me. Of course. HE CAUGHT ME BY MY WAIST.

Why am I even so clumsy?

"I told you love don't run away from me. I'll still get you no matter what."