27-Will It Be?

JAKE'S POV

I knew it. She won't let me stay with Sunghoon. She won't let me go. But I'm not following her. I'm happy. And she can't just stop me.

Yes. I ran away. Stupid thing. But I ran away. My mind is occupied. I don't know where to go. I'm lost of directions. I just keep on running. And running.

I need to see Sunghoon.

That is the only thing that I want to do now. I'm trembling and I don't know why.

I need to find him. I don't think I can hold on any longer. I need to see him.

The darkness is eating me. I can't breathe. It's suffocating.

I sat on the floor. I looked around. In this alley, will he find me? Sunghoon.

I feel so dizzy. I want to sleep. But I can't. I keep on slapping myself.

Yah. Park Sunghoon. Love. Hurry. Please.

SUNGHOON'S POV

I kept on searching for him. I look crazy but I don't care.

"SHIM JAEYUN!!!"

I know you will hear me. I looked around. Looking pass at every car that is parked, in each and every alley that I could see. Every store and every room that is available for me to enter.

I'm tired. I'm really tired. Not until my eyes caught a glimpse of a body resting on the floor. I ran to him.

Jake? Please let it be him.

I sat in front of him. And there I saw it. Jake.

I held his face. He's unconscious.

"Jake? Love hey. Love can you hear me?"

Please wake up. We need to run. We need to stay away from this place.

I felt him move. I looked at him.

"Love?"

Thank you.

"Yes love this is me. Let's go—"

I stopped. He hugged me. And he's crying. No. Don't cry please.

"Don't leave me."

"I won't Jake. I will never leave you love."

Then he stopped crying. Huh? I held his head. I faced him to me. He has his eyes closed. Shit. What is this?

With trembling hands, I checked his pulse. And I felt calmer when I felt him.

I looked around. Nobody needs to see us. I called for a ride. And I called mom.

"Mom? Is the rest house ready?"

"What rest house Park Sunghoon?"

"Mom. I need to run away."

"WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU SAY—"

"I'll explain it to you mom. Open the door first."

I ended the call. I waited for mom to come outside before I payed the driver.

"Who is that Sunghoon?"

"Jake"

"Oh."

Mom helped me to settle Jake on my room.

"Should we call the doctor?"

I nodded.

"Mom. About the rest house. I really need it."

"And why?"

"Mom. Jake and I need to run away."

"If you need to hide, then that means it's serious. What's happening son?"

And I told her everything. She told me she'll give me the car tomorrow. I don't have any choice but to drive. She needs to do something early in the morning.

I don't know what will happen but I do hope that everything's going to be alright.