18-Mom

SUNGHOON'S POV

I woke up, feeling someone hugging me. Wait what? I looked below and I found Jake sleeping. Right I stayed for the night.

I hugged him back. It feels nice here. I don't want to go to school yet. I checked my time.

Oh. It's still early. 3:55 am. I closed my eyes again. I still have a free hours so why not enjoy it.

JAKE'S POV

I woke up with a new pillow. I stared into nothing. Why is my pillow rising?

I looked up and I saw a sleeping Sunghoon. Oh right. He stayed. I was about to sleep again when I heard noises. And it's coming to my room?

"Good morning Jake oh—"

I widened my eyes when Aunt Aera entered the room. Followed by a lady.

"Is this his— what?!"

Mom?

It took me seconds to know why do they look like that. I remembered, I'm literally resting on Sunghoon. His hands are on my waist, locking me close to him.

I stood up and began to shook him.

"Sunghoon wake up."

He groaned. THIS GUY!

"Five more minutes Jakey."

I slammed him with my other pillow.

"WAKE UP!!!"

He sat up. Rubbing his eyes before turning to me. He looks cute haha.

"What is it? I still want to sleep."

"Ehem."

The way his eyes went wide when he heard someone talk. I watched him as he slowly turned and found my mom and aunt Aera staring at us.

"What is this?"

Sunghoon looked at me. His face screaming for help. Excuse him I don't know what to say to.

"Both of you get ready. We'll wait for you outside."

Mom said as she walked out. I looked at aunt Aera.

"You found mom!?!"

"Yes Jake. But I think the one beside you is a bigger surprise. Get ready."

DID I JUST SAW MY AUNT WINK?! We're about to get scolded here and she's happy?!

I faced Sunghoon.

"You get ready. Get your things and prepare to go home."

I checked the time. 4:46 am.

"I thought I'm going to talk to them too?"

"Hoonie.... I need to do some explaining okay? Just prepare and go. I'm sure they'll send you out anyway."

I pushed him out of the bed. I walked out.

I should feel happy. But why am I feeling nervous instead?

I waited for Sunghoon to appear. And when he did, I dragged him to the living room. I found mom and aunt Aera sitting in the couch.

"Sunghoon's going, mom, aunt Aera. He still needs to prepare for school."

Mom didn't replied and aunt Aera just nodded. I walked Sunghoon to the door.

"Are you sure you're going to explain to them alone? I can still join you. It's still early."

"Just go. I don't think it's going to be a light talk. I'll meet you at school later."

He let out a disappointed sigh. He raised his hand and ruffled my hair.

"Okay then. Bye for now. See you later. I love you."

Woah. I'm not yet used on his I love you's. But I guess I should get used to it?

"Mmmm. Don't worry. I like you already. We're getting there."

I told him. Of course he needs to know my feelings too. He smiled again. Seriously he can't go if we're going to be like this.

"Just go already!!!"

"Bye my Jakey~"

He waved before walking away. I smiled at him before I locked the door. My smile fell as I sat in front of mom and aunt Aera.