04

JUNE

may 2nd 2018

it has been four days now since the accident, since my life changed, since I've discovered someone was out there looking for me, and for what ?

I have spent my whole days looking for this HS. I did every researches I could but nothing. I found nothing.
That terrifies me.

I was laying on my bed, wearing an old grey shorts as a pyjama and a wide black-t-shirt. My haire was in a messy bun and I was wearing my white clear glasses, that I wear to rest my eyes and fight headaches.

I looked so messy and I had huge dark circles under my eyes. These last few days were so intense and I needed to relax and take a break more than ever.

I had some hard time sleeping, I've had insomnias every nights since the accident and that is starting to mess with my head.

When I finally decided to stop the researches ant rest a bit I heard my door bursts open.

I immediately close my computer trying to hide what I was doing. Except for Macy and Aiden nobody knows about the paper and I want it to stay this way.

I don't want my mom to know about it, she was already shocked and scared about the fact I've been in a deadly car crash I didn't want her to worry even more by knowing someone caused it and was after me.

I feel so bad about the accident, the car is completely broken, I honestly have no idea how I survived the accident without any serious injuries when I see how my car looks like now.

My mom have to pay a lot of money and I feel so bad because I can't help her. I didn't go to the job interview and I have no money set aside that I could use to help my mom.

I didn't even have the time to look at who's entered my room when I felt my bed sinks next to me. My sister was jumping on my bed to get to me.

« Maya get down! what do you want ? » I shout at her not wanting to talk to her right now, not wanting to talk at all.

« ju-june » she stutters almost crying

« what is going on ? » I roll my eyes

« har-harry styl-styles is co-coming to an event in our district tomorrow night and the tickets are in sale tonight, we got to be quick ! » she says, tears in her eyes.

oh for god's sake.

« what do you mean by 'we' ?» I ask as I quickly straighten my back to sit
« there is no way I am going with you to see that guy, no fucking way Maya and you know it»

« June please it's harry styles you know how much I love him since the beginning of his career and mom won't let me go except if you are coming » she argues.

« maya... »

it hit me.
Harry Styles.
HS.
« sorry baby, didn't mean to. H.S »

No that's impossible, why a celebrity, a millionaire rockstar would have caused me an accident.

I know he is violent but it's not like he is a psychopath or a sociopath from the mafia.
And why would he chose me.
No that's not possible.

But what would I lost if i just go see him perform, perhaps it will enlight me.

Every thoughts are turning in my head. I don't know what to do, I am actually scared of all this situation but I think it's worth trying and if it's not him so much the better.

« ok » I say already regretting my decision.

oh fuck that's going to be a hard time.

she stops her movements and looks at me dead in the eyes
« really » she says, as shocked as I was.

why did I said yes, I know I am gonna regret that.
what if he is really the HS? what if I got answers that I don't want to have?
I got to go, I want to know what's happening, it's better to learn a dreadful truth than stay in the dark forever.

« ok l am going to buy tickets for you aiden and myself then » she says calmly as getting off my bed as if she was trying to left as quick as she could in case I changed my mind.

did I hear her right ?

Coming with aiden was the worst situation possible. if I go with him I am not gonna be able to go talk to the guy. I know he is going to be mad if he sees me talking to a guy, even more if it's a singer and even more if his name is Harry Styles, aka HS.

I don't think he will make the link but if he sees me talking to him he will kills me H.S or not.

but I had no other options but to accept.

« great, can't wait » I lie laying back in my head in desperation.

The next morning I was still stressed and lost. I had a really bad night, I've barely sleep, it's not like it change from yesterday or the day before.
I spent the night imagining in my head all the situations possible, considering every possibilities.

This morning I asked macy  to come over, I really needed her advices right now because the show was tonight and I had no idea what to do.

« do you think it could be him » I ask

« well everything is possible babe » she answers while curling her hair
« you need to wear a hot outfit because this guy is so hot »

« macy that's not why I'm going there »

« I know I know, sorry but if you want to talk to him you need to be noticed by him » she says
« and even better if he crush on you after all he is a rockstar I'd love to if I were you » she laughed at what she was saying.

« ok fine but don't ever think I wanna sleep with him i'm with Aiden »

« yeah yeah sure, talk for yourself, I'll gladly replace you »

« Macy ! »

« ok, don't move I'm gonna get some dresses form my wardrobe »

it was a bad idea, again, and I will regret this.

excited ?