24

I woke up this morning to loud bangs on my door.

I internally cursed the entire world but forced myself to open my eyes. I rubbed them and stood up. But too quickly. My vision became completely blank and I just wait there a few seconds for the sight in front of me to become normal again.

I turned the light on and walked slowly to the door.

I am wearing small grey shorts and... Harry's hoodie.

I know I was supposed to stop using it but it's just too comfy.

His hoodie is so long on my body that it looks like I'm wearing nothing underneath.

my hair is in a messy bun and I put my transparent glasses on to calm my headache.

I open the door to find April and Niall standing outside of the room, smiles plastered on their faces.

Seeing their cute faces make me uncontrollably smile and my face lights up.

April greets me with a thigh hug. Her hugs make me feel safe and I adore them.

I stand back to look at her. She is wearing flare blue jeans and a green little top allowing us to see her naturally tanned skin. Her blond hair are falling loose on her shoulders. Her hair colour, her tanned skin and the green of her top make the green of her eyes look incredibly beautiful.

« you're looking so good ! » I smile.

She walks past me to get into my room and Niall engulfs me into a thigh hug to.

I take into his scent and I relax in his arms.

I bet they are here to chill in my room just to be by my sides.

We created the best trio on earth. Now that April is always on the tour we spend our time together. Im so glad to be close to them it makes the tour 10 times better.

« May and I are there to chill so you can go sleep again » Niall says.

ah. I called it.

« nah Im fine, we need to get ready soon so I'm not getting back to sleep » I deny the offer that sounds like music to my ears.

« where are we going ? » Niall asks

« to lunch, the seven of us Blonde. Harry want us together for more paparazzi photos because apparently we don't have enough don't you remember »

« oooh I forgot »

We found each other's nicknames.

We call April 'May'. Niall initiate that cause he made fun of April having a month name so he just sticks to his mockery. So now we are calling her that.
I know it sounds stupid from me since I'm literally called 'June'.

They called me 'SSJ'.

And April and I are calling Niall 'blonde', cause we all know he is a fake blondie and we love to tease him about this.

We are 19 and he is 22, turning 23 at the end of the year but he is such a kid that it doesn't feel like he is 3 years older.

« can I chose your outfit » April asks clapping her hands together in excitement.

« sure » I laugh

She jumps into my arms for one second and then she was running to my closet.

« and can I do your hair SSJ ? » Niall asks.

« of course Blond » I grin

« Yayyy » he raises his fists in the air in accomplishment.

arghh I love them so much.