20!

⚠️sexual content at the end of the chapter⚠️

JUNE

adrenaline.

I've always cherished adrenaline.
one of the best feeling in the world.

This feeling released in response to a stressful, exciting, dangerous, or threatening situation. It helps your body react more quickly. It makes your heart beat faster, increases your blood flow to the brain and muscles, and stimulates your body to make sugar to use for fuel.

I love adrenaline.
I chase adrenaline. I keep chasing it.

With adrenaline everything feels heightened.
I've always been told to chase adrenaline, to do things that will make my heart beat.

Adrenaline allowed me not to be afraid of dangers. Doing something with a risk of being hurt or even dying make it all more worth it. I don't want to die, I don't try to die but it feels better when you know that things could go wrong.

Your heart beat increased so much that you feel untouchable, and that's the best feeling, we're untouchable with adrenaline involved.

For example, Id love to stand up on a motocycle while someone is driving it, sometimes i like to walk on the train tracks before the train is coming. I just chase adrenaline, because I don't have it into relationship or in my daily life so I have to find it, to create it.

These last weeks adrenaline took place way too much in my life. I still want it, I still need it, but right now this adrenaline doesn't feel good.

It's not like skydiving for example. Because for skydiving you choose to be here, you enjoy your moment, nobody forced you into it.

But here, with Harry, this is the wrong adrenaline, it's the fear of Harry, the fear of dying, the fear of seeing Aiden again and getting beaten once more.

So right now, I'm in a plane with 5 boys, and I still have no idea why. I need to ask Harry at one point but I'm scared of the answer. An answer he will certainly not even tell me.

I hope that once in Los Angeles I will not see Aiden. I don't know what the guys did with him.

« Harry ? » I whisper, not knowing if he is awake.

I would rather ask Zayn but he was not here yesterday so he might not know as much as Harry.

Harry hums.

« what did you do with Aiden » I play with my rings. I don't know it I'm worried for Aiden, maybe when I will know what happened but right now I just want to be relieved.

« who ? » he asks, knowing perfectly who he is.

Fuck, I'm asking him about the man that 'had reasons to do what he did'.That's literally what he told me so why the fuck am I asking him.

« my... ex boyfriend » I pause to look at him. His eyes are closed I know I'm annoying him.

« drop it I will ask Niall about it » I don't push it further.

« you can ask me » he opens his eyes to look at me.

« what have you done with my ex boyfriend ? » I ask him again.

« the guys sent him to jail, don't worry he will be there for long » how ? how could he send someone to jail without trial or anything.

I don't want to know.

HARRY

« why ? » she asks. She is not scared anymore of the plane, I mean I don't think so. She is tired though. She has small bags under her eyes. We've been there for a couple of hours, I guess, she certainly hasn't sleep yet.