07

JUNE

He ran out of the stage and I immediately try to get myself out of the crow to find him somewhere. I needed to confront him, I was anxious but not scared of him, I needed answers.

I started to turn around to get out of her but I was retained by Aiden who grabbed my wrist
« where are you going ? » he asks suspiciously.

« i'm just going to the bathroom I need to pee, don't worry i'll be right back » I said quickly no looking at him but trying to find the singer in the room. But I couldn't find him.

« I don't want you walking around alone in that dress »

I didn't even react to annoyed by him and too focused on fining Harry Styles. I get myself out of his grip and left him and maya, his reactions made me want to threw up

I ran through all the people and stumbled here and there but I needed to fin him.
I was walking very fast but not running hoping to catch the sight of his unreal silhouette. I turned my head to look behind me to see if he was maybe somewhere behind when I slammed into a body so hard I stepped a few back from the impact.

I looked at what I walked into, I saw a chest with a really nice necklace hanging on it. but then I recognised that cross necklace and immediately felt ill-at-ease.

Between the opening of the blouse I could perceive a bug butterfly tattoo that looked not so big on his huge muscular chest. Above this tattoo was two other, but this time they were birds.

I slowly trailed my eyes up to see these eyes I was scared to looked at again.

When my eyes meet his, i drowned into them so quickly. I was more able to see them than earlier when he was on stage.

They were an emerald green with some drops of yellow in them. They were unreal. I've never seen eyes that pretty. they were mesmerising.
This eye contact was so disturbing but I somehow couldn't broke it.

« Hi sweetheart » he says with a raspy voice and a british accent I was not expecting that made my heart flinch as soon as he spoked.

He had a small devious smile on his face knowing what he was doing.

« who are you ? » I ask immediately not wanting him to call me that way

« you're here and you don't know me ? » he says confidently

« don't play dumb with me » I raised my voice at him.

he suddenly grabbed me by the right wrist. I tried to get out but his grip was so hard on my wrist I couldn't move away from him.

he pulled me closer to him in a harsh motion and whispers to my ear with vile in his voice
« don't raise your voice at me june »

My heart went to an halt when my name slipped through his lips. He definitely is the HS and that scares the shit out of me.

« so that's you, you're HS » I say, my voice shaking from how tight my throat was.

He didn't answered but he pulled me from the grip on my wrist through a gigantic corridor, I didn't even see where I was walking he was pulling me too hard and too fast. We crossed through many bodies, all of them stepping aside when we were passing through. They all looked at us as if they didn't dare coming closer to us. But I realise they were not looking at us but at him.

oh right I forgot he is not only a psychopath but also a famous singer. right.

My hands were all sweaty and my heart was beating so fast I though it will jump out of my chest. Still trying to figure out what was going on, he pulled me inside a room.