16

JUNE

My eyes shot open, my body covered in sweat. For a split of second I wondered where I was, but then I saw the giant window and the ceiling, I'm in Harry's bedroom.

The panic doesn't stop, it get worse, how did I got there ? Why am I in Harry's room and not mine ?

I look at myself and I'm back into harry's sweatpants ant t-shirt, why can't he just take my clothes to put on me instead of his ? I try to sit up but when I do so my hand get pulled back to the bed. I am tied up to the bed. My mouth went dry, why am I tied up ? why in Harry's room ?

I slowly sit up again without hurting my wrist more. I rub my eyes gently with my other hand hoping that when I will open my eyes again I would be laying on my bed.

I open my eyes again to see Harry sitting on the chair in front of the bed.

« wh-why am- » I start panicking

« relax » he says calmly as all of this were right.

« untie me Harry ! » I shout

« oh god can't you be just grateful » he rolls his eyes to get closer to the bed

« what time is it ? »

« you've been asleep for the entire day and night babe it's 9am » he says while slowly untying me.

« it's been a day ? » I almost whisper from the surprise

« yep » he releases me and I immediately pull my wrist away and rub it with my other hand to sooth the pain.

« why am I tied up in your room Harry ? »

« you fainted and I needed to have a watch on you because you could have run away or I don't know »

« and you really needed to tie me up » I ask still rubbing my wrist.

Harry grabs my wrist and hold it between his two large hand, the cold metal of the rings hitting my burning skin.

« it's a bit inflamed but it will go away » he lets go of my wrist and goes back to his chair.

« where is my phone » I stand up from the bed remembering what happened yesterday, what texts I received.

Aiden threatened me to death.

Harry blindly grabs something from the table and bring it in front of him as a price. I jog to him and grab the phone from his hold.

« h-have you read it ? » I start panicking again at the sight of the text.

« nope and calm down you faint because of lack of food and stress so sit down »

« H-Harry I can't do that anymore I-I'm in danger » I say with a shaky voice.

« what are you talking about ? » he stand up, towering over me now due to his long body.

« I can't be near you for your sake and my own » I  turn around to leave but harry grabs me by the wrist and turns me in one motion, my body hitting his.

« what is it ? » he spits through his clenched teeth. Anger took over his devilish behaviour. His brows are furrows allowing me to see the two crevices between them. His jaw is sharp like stone.

« please Harry let me go » I beg, our chest touching. Our pulses are mixing together and I can't comprehend which is mine anymore.

« tell me June » he raises his voice a bit.

I suddenly jolt and manage to get off his hold.

« it's time to go we have to take the bus for the next step » i say while running out of the room