19

JUNE

I woke up the next morning, it feels like I've been asleep for days but at the same time like I've slept one minute.

My body is sore and everything that happened yesterday night come running into my mind. Aiden beat me. again.

Louis and Niall saved me. And then... Harry took care of me, showed me attention and that he cared about me. I fell asleep by his side, wearing his hoodie.

I slowly open my eyes and saw where I was.
fuck.

I'm fucking cuddling with Harry ! how did this happen ? how did we end up in this position ?

But I don't dare move, I don't want to. He feels so warm and I feel so safe. I don't want to let go because I know that the second I do everything will come back to normal and I don't want to loose the Harry I've discovered yesterday.

I slowly slip off from his grip, we can't stay like this. I can't. not after what he put me through.

As I was leaving our comfortable position Harry groaned making me understand that he doesn't want me to let go neither.

But I still get out of him. Slowly standing up to avoid hurting myself. My body is all bruised, even laying down hurt due to the pressing on my body.

I sat on the edge of the bed to fully wake up.

« Hi » Harry says from behind me with his deep, husky, morning voice.

His voice ignited goosebumps all over my body and butterflies in my stomach.

fuck. that was the hottest sound I've ever heard.

« hey » I whisper.

I'm surprised he still talk to me, I was expecting us to go back to normal.

« what are you doing ? » he groans

I turn my head to look at him and he was having some hard time waking up, even opening his eyes so I smile to myself.

How could this man be so cold-hearted, mean and manipulative but at the same time the cutest human I've ever seen.

His face is crushed into the pillow, eyes not fully closed and shirtless.

I want to picture that moment and keep it in my head forever. I don't want to go back to him hurting me, mentally and physically.

« I'm going back to my room » I answer his previous question.

His eyes shot open. « you don't have to June » he straighten up a bit.

« what do you mean » I raise an eyebrow.

« with what happened yesterday night I was thinking of getting you a new room, so that you can sleep properly tonight » he says worriedly.

« I'd love to » I smile, surprised by his worry for me.
« but i'm still going back, to shower and get dressed, I'd like to visit Charleston » I explain standing up.

« fine » he grumbles and get back to sleep.

I smiled getting out of the room, still wearing Harry's hoodie, his scent encrusted in.

The day went perfectly and I get the chance to see Harry performing again. This time he was wearing a cute light pink suit. Harry performing is a whole new person.

I was watching him with less hate in my eyes, because of yesterday night. Yesterday I felt safe for the first time since the beginning of the tour, despite the fact I was hurt and beaten.
He calm me down and I don't know how he does that, how the fuck does he change my feelings so quick just by being near me ?