18

⚠️TW⚠️ abusive behaviour

JUNE

I open the door but in the shadow of the room I saw a figure sitting in the chair.

My heart skipped a bit and I could feel my breathing pattern change, my hands becoming sweaty.

« Hi » A deep voice speak from the other side of the room.

fuck. I know this voice.

« what are you doing here Aiden » I try to stay calm, all i want to do is run away, find safety in Harry's arms but I can't move I'm paralysed.

« didn't you get my text ? I warned you babe » he says, his cold voice sending shivers down my spine, but the wrong ones.

« don't call me babe » I feel sick to my stomach I want to vomit at his words.

I can't do this, I can't be in the same room as him, the last couple of times I saw him I ended up hurt.

« I told you to stop hanging with them » he stands up and walks slowly to me making me step backwards.

« I can't, I work with them » I make up a partial lie. I kind of work with them but not a usual work if I can say that.

« and what is your work then ? »

« I work behind the scenes, taking care of all the instruments and everything » I push my lie.

« so you left me for that pathetic job » he emphasised pathetic.

« that's not pathetic you know music is my passion » I stand my ground. « I didn't even know it was with this singer Aiden I promise »

« this is him right? » what is he talking about.
« HS? » fuck he remembers.

« I- » I try to find words, yes this is him, I totally forgot about the car crash, the beginning of everything, with all that happened on the tour, fuck.

The air is knock out of me when I feel Aiden's palm connect with my right cheek so hard that I loose balance and fall to the ground.

I'm back in this vulnerable position, feeling like it will never stop, hopeless. I close my eyes and breath accepting what is happening to me.

I can't fight him, he is a man he has more strength than me and I know nothing about self-defense, fighting will do nothing but make it worse.

« you're not fighting you fucking whore » he hit my face again but with his fist, right into my nose, I don't know if it's broken but it's sore and I can't even feel the pain. All I can feel is the hot liquid running down my mouth and my chin.

Aiden hit me again seeing that I was not answering. I fell to my side and he punches me in the stomach with his foot.

I don't even realise it but I'm screaming for dear life, I'm numb. It's like I'm not even here but at the same time I feel every ounce of pain and it's not bearable.

« Stop I'm begging you » I beg, not even feeling the words coming out of my mouth. I'm so desperate.

But he doesn't listen he just hit me even more. harder and harder each time.

« Aiden do you like seeing me this way » I try everything to make him stop.

« No I hate it, I love you June, you love me, and you left ! for that man » he screams in my ear

« Not for him Aiden ! » I shout back but all he does is hitting me again. It feels like all of my ribs and muscles are being shattered in pieces.