11

JUNE

« time to wake up sleeping beauty » I was drag from my dream by this raspy voice I could recognise between many voices.

I open my eyes to a white light and, as I was trying to clearly opened them I saw a silhouette who can be no one but Harry, standing there in the opening of the room.

I realised that it was not a nightmare but my new reality and I needed to get used to it. To get used to live under the same roof as a psychopath who certainly want me dead.

I am mentally so tired. I throw my hand somewhere hoping to reach the nightstand to grab my glasses to stop my headache, I only wear them for that.

After a few seconds of groping I finally reached them and put them on my face. once on I try to find the silhouette I saw before in my room.

Looking to the window I saw Harry opening my shutters.

He was standing there, shirtless, only wearing grey sweatpants. After all this time of imagining his back I could finally see it.
It looked even better than what I ever imagined.

I could see black ink trailing down his back, I didn't imagine he would have this many tattoo, it felt like I could observe and analyse them for hours.

He is really fit, he has sharp muscles running down his body. I could see every muscles from his shoulder blades to his hips.
His sweatpants were hanging low on his hips so I can see the band to his boxer.

Suddenly I was not seeing the cute dimples on his back but I see his sharp V-line and I understood he was now facing me and it breaks my thought as I was awkwardly staring at his body.

« can I help you ? » he says making my eyes dart to his quickly.

« sorry »

his lips turn into a light small, still no showing his teeth. I think I've still never seen him smile.
« it's fine but try to not be that obvious next time » he says before walking to the other side of the room.

« now get up we have things to do »

I don't want him to see me dress like this giving his reaction yesterday night but I guess I have no other choices.

I try to stand up quickly from the bed I was sitting in, but as soon as I was up I tried to hide my body by throwing a huge hoodie on me.

« dress up, the guys are downstairs » he says while tossing clothes on the bed for me to wear but not moving.

As soon as these words left his lips my heartbeat increased. I am completely alone in an appartement with 5 guys that didn't want my well-being.

I fight my thoughts, I am scared but I am even more scared to loose control of the situation even if I barely have it in the first place.

« can you left while I dress up » I ask him

« it's fine I'm not gonna watch » he answers while turning his back to me as if all of this was a routine for him

« I want you to leave the room, please » I insist

« god fine, but you better be downstairs in five » he says annoyed by my reaction and walking to the door.

Once he was gone I looked at the clothes he picked for me, these clothes came straight from my suitcase. He went through my stuffs I can't believe it.

I quickly put the light blue sweatpants and an other white tank top, really crop that I was planning on wearing to sleep. Under no circumstances I would have walk in room with 5 guys dressed like that usually but I guess I have no other option. And I really don't want to test his patience today.