15

JUNE

« I need to talk to you »

« oh ok » I was in shock after this statement, Harry talking to me, that doesn't happen everyday.

« can you please come in I'm not biting » he says as I was still standing in the opening of the door thinking if I should go in or not.

« yeah sorry » I immediately step forward

« not again »

« what ? » I ask in misunderstanding still walking into the room.

His room is like three times better than mine, mine is already unbelievable but his looks richer, fancier. The bed is bigger than mine, so as the window.

« apologising 24/7, why do you do this ? » He walk to where I was to stand dangerously close to me.

« I don't know » I step around him and head to the window.

« yes you do » harry comes to stand next to where I was looking at the view.

« because that's who I am, why did you hit Aiden so bad ? » I try to change tube subject, I don't like talking about how I am.

« I don't think we are playing this questions and answers game right now » he ignores my qestion.

I turn my body to look at him, he is standing there in his beautiful suit, taking in the view. He has bruised under his eyes, I don't know where they came from. He runs his hand through his hair to get it out of his sight. His knuckles are all bruised too, certainly from beating the shit out of Aiden. He is so hot, he is breathtaking, one of the most gorgeous guys I've ever met, if not the most.

« Harry ! » I grab his face, « your face ! what happened ? »

« why do you care » he rest his hand on my own, stroking my knuckles. I was not expecting any soft touch from Harry but this feels so good. I need reassurance, I need physical touch, because the only ones I got are in order to hurt me.

« because I care about people and I'm not gonna be happy to see you hurt »

« It's nothing » he takes my hands off of him while the corners of his lips lift a bit to let a devious smirk appears on his beautiful face.

« Harry please this is not a game »

« for me neither »

« ok fine » I turn now completely to walk in the direction of the mini-fridge above which was resting an untouched alcohol bottles. I took what seems to be vodka if I'm not wrong.

I struggle a bit to open the bottle but when I manage to do it, I bring it to my lips and take a large sip. I'm not used to drink a lot but these days are way too intense for me and alcohol allows me to escape reality for a bit.

Harry large hand comes in game and takes the bottle out of my own hands.

« ok enough for tonight » he says while taking a sip himself, bigger than me, his features absolutely didn't move, I guess he is used to it.