8

Hello! It's been a bit hasn't it, I've been planning out the story though and I'm gonna use some mods as Canon in this story, I bet you can guess what one is!

I laughed so hard when Puffy accidentally blew up the community house again. 10/10!

____________

The group of teens finally left the area and wandered back into the city, the boys laughing at their own jokes whilst Y/n trailed behind them, watching as the sun disappeared behind the large tower in the distance, the tower itself covered in the bloody red vines. The plant-like parasite seemed to be infesting the entire place, could that be one of the reasons everyone abandoned the place? Y/n sure wouldn't want to live around with the dangerous eyesore which confuses them as to why Sam and Tommy insisted to stick around, maybe others are around as well? Tubbo lived in Snowchester and Y/n remembers Puffy stating that the Vines can't survive the cold as they originated from the 'nether', Whatever that is. Y/n had also learned from trailing behind the older teens that Ranboo was a tribrid, A mix of both Enderman, Ghast, and Human. How that was possible, the youngest wasn't sure, but it was baffling to hear even if they had no clue what a Ghast was but the word of the supposedly flying octopie like creature sent a flash of some kind through the teens mind causing them to pause, their vision momentarily obstructed with an image of a large white and baby blue temple type of building, with cyan sky's behind it, glowing stones accenting the temple causing it to glow. The teen blinks, spying the other three looking at them with a mix of concern and confusion.

"Hey, Y/n. Are you-?" Ranboo started, but his words were cut short as another voice rings out.

"There you guys are!" Sam turns the corner, his armor back on with his trident clutched in both hands. "I was worried you would get stuck out with mobs" The creeper hybrid said, herding the teenagers in front of him.

"We got lots of flowers for you!" Y/n said, showing off their bundle of poppies and roses with a grin, the previous thoughts being pushed to the back of their mind. The h/c teen could hear Ranboo chuckle slightly as they pushed the stacks of plants towards the tall man.

"Great, that should be more than enough." Sam praises, patting the younger's head as they near the hybrids base. "Puffy came back with some clothes for you, so you can finally get cleaned up." Sam continues, moving to walk ahead. Strangely, everyone else had fallen silent. Tommy and Tubbo took the lead behind Sam while Ranboo trailed back, falling in line with Y/n steps.

"Um...you good?" The tribrid questions, shoving his hands in his suit pockets. Y/n nods, a bit confused. "Well, you kind of...you're eyes went all weird for a second." Ranboo explained quietly so the adult nearby couldn't hear. Y/n's eyes widen for a moment, before raising a brow.

"What'd they do?" they ask, curiosity filling their veins. Maybe they can figure out their lost memories with this new piece of information, along with the temple in their vision/flashback.

Ranboo glances ahead, Tubbo and Tommy conversing again but just as quietly as Ranboo and the teen themself are, before the bicolored boy looks back at the h/c teen.

"Uh...they turned white, it was pretty creepy." Ranboo says with a chuckle, Y/n pouts, trying to recall more from the vague memory, but nothing comes to mind. The teen lets out a sigh.

"I saw something, a...I think I'm trying to remember stuff." Ranboo pats their back lightly.

"Tubbo told me you have memory loss, I do too." Ranboo says, pulling a book from under his jacket, a dark-covered book with the Words 'My memories' etched into the leather with little white and yellow flowers painted onto the edges. "I write down everything I remember here, so I won't forget again."