11

Art: @m00bl000m  :) 

So many new people! 

__________________

Puffy leads the way as the trio walks through the town, Her right hand carrying a few items for her own home whilst her left hand was occupied by a certain h/c teenager. The teen gripping her hand tightly, the hood of their cape pulled over their head, wings hidden under the thick fabric of the cape. Behind the two shorter persons was Tommy, the boy trailing them tiredly as Puffy had woken him up immediately after Y/n had agreed to travel to Snowchester. The blonde had dawned what was left of Wilbur's old coat, Sam had said he found it in the ruins of L'manburg and it was quite a mess, but Tubbo had fixed it up before Sam gave it back to him. The coat no longer had a hood and Tubbo lined the inside with extra wool so it was warmer. The coat was all mismatched now but Tommy didn't mind, it still smelled like Wilbur along with a mix of gunpowder. Puffy had a bright smile on her face as she led the two through the light snow, the packedness slowly getting deeper as they wandered deeper into the biome.

"This is why I never go to Snowchester, It's so far!" Tommy complains, stumbling a bit on some loose now. Y/n chuckles at his antics, the blonde sending them a glare as Puffy simply rolls her eyes.

"Oh, Stop complaining. You'll be happy once you get there. And it's not that far." Puffy argues back, ignoring the abrasive boy's scoff. Soon a few stone arches appear in the distance, a bright smile growing on Puffy's face as they continue forwards, the two shorter persons speeding up.

"Hey! Wait up!" Tommy shouts after them, struggling through the snow. Puffy doesn't pause to wait, dragging Y/n with her as they rush through the soul sand lining the path into the little town. The two reach the town first, the main area unusually empty as Puffy leads Y/n towards her home in the town, Tommy sprinting into town behind them with a few huffs. "You guys suck." The blonde seethes as Puffy ascends the stairs off her home, unlocking the door and swinging it open, allowing the two teens to enter the warmth of the home.

"I haven't been back here in some time." Puffy says, more to herself than the two teens that had taken to wandering her base. Y/n pauses by a frame on one of Puffy's tables, grabbing the picture and examining it. There was a younger looking Puffy, dressed in a rainbow onesie, two little boys settled at both her sides, one with golden skin in a shark onesie and the other a dirty blonde in a neon green onesie. They were all smiling brightly and in the corner of the photo was 'My Little Ducklings!' Scrawled in ink.

"Who is this?" Y/n questions, turning the photo to Puffy. The woman's eyes land on the photo and her eccentric mood drops, only slightly.

"Oh...Those are my kids. Only Foolish is left." Puffy says, stepping over and taking the photo from the younger teens hands, setting it back in its place. "He lives here, I was hoping you could meet him."

"I already have, He scared the shit out of me." Tommy speaks up, having plopped down on Puffy's sofa tiredly. Puffy giggles at the boy's words, but Y/n tugs at her jacket, a sympathetic look in their eyes.

"W-what happened to your other son?" The teen asks, but the question is forced, almost as if they were skittish to ask. Puffy frowns, her ears tilting downwards.

"He...went down the wrong path." Puffy says with a tenor in her voice, Tommy having moved to sit up, looking at her with a raised brow. "Let's go see if we can find Tubbo!" Puffy quickly changes the subject, stepping towards the front door and stepping out. Both Tommy and Y/n glance at each other before the blonde boy rolls off the couch to follow behind the sheep-hybrid, Y/n trailing behind him. Puffy had suddenly froze in her spot as she had been descending the stairs, Tommy jumping down and lying a hand on her shoulder as Y/n followed.