38

I am so sorry it's taken so long oooof, I've been on vacay, kinda and I am now a legal adult so pogchamp. The pic is me and my sister making fun of our short friend lol

Also, here In this story I imagine Tommy with a hairstyle like Kazuha's from Genshin.

=======================

An hour

An hour to collect himself was all Wilbur prayed for the gods to have, put about 30 minutes into sitting on the bed in the room Sam had led him to Sky knocked on the door, an expression of amusement on his face as he explained that 'someone was here to see him'. It seemed Sky found some kind of amusement in Wilbur's suffering if the growing grin on the brunette man's face at Wilbur's exasperated groan said anything.

Though Wilbur knew it would happen eventually, he didn't expect Phil to come searching sometime soon. Techno...was a different case, Wilbur hadn't grown up with him like he had with Tommy but they were still, technically brothers. Honestly, Wilbur would have rather not seen Phil at all. I mean, who would want to face the person that put them in the dirt. Though he walked with a straight face, the tall brunette's steps faltered slightly as his eyes landed on the crow hybrid, Phil and Sam staring at each other down from opposite sides of the room. Ah right, Sam doesn't like Phil. Understandably so if anything Grayson had informed him of was actually true but Grayson doesn't seem to be tied to anyone, so he has no reason to lie. Techno clears his throat as Wilbur steps into the room, Sky trailing behind him, Despite clearing a bit of the tension, Techno doesn't speak, staring at Wilbur from his spot leaning against the wall.

Phil rips his eyes away from Sam, eyes widening as they land on the brunette. It's intensely silent as the father and son stare each other down. The only difference from this confrontation than the one with Tommy is that nearly everyone inhabiting the underground city was watching. Puffy and Niki standing side by side, Wilburs previous best friend starting on the floor while Puffy glances sternly between both himself and Phil. Sam moves his glare between the both of them before focusing on Techno, the piglin hybrid flicking a golden nugget between his fingers while watching the scene, seemingly nonchalant. Foolish stood at the door, seemingly blocking it but his weapon was ready in his hands. Finally, Wilbur let out a huff of air, narrowing his eyes.

"What is it?" The tall brunette speaks, watching Phil's expression fall at hid to the venomous tone of voice. Phil doesn't speak, a mix of emotes flashing through his eyes before landing on something Wilbur couldn't place, a frown taking over this usually carefree face. Wilbur feels a bit more of his patience wain. "You've come all the way here, spit it out already," He tries to keep his voice down, but let's his own aggression show, so Phil knows he's angry.

"...Wilbur...Mate...how are you-" Phil cuts himself off, looking the brunette up and down before hardening his gaze "Did he actually..." Wilbur blinks a few times before shaking his head. He doesn't know what Phil is thinking but whatever it is it's incorrect.

"It's a terribly long story that I'm sure you have no time for." Sam was the one who spoke up this time, clearly as excited to get Both Phil and Techno out of the city as quickly as possible. Phil sends the creeper hybrid a glare, Sam returning it with just as much aggregation.

"I asked Will." Phil reiterates, turning back to the brunette with his gaze softened. "It's good to see you, Wilbur, I just...can't believe your back..." something in The way Phil spoke just didn't sit well with the tall brunette, Wilbur's gaze darkening slightly. Phil sounds.. Wairy, the blonde seemed to be lying through his teeth. After everything he's done, Wilbur expects the hesitant to trust him again, but this was his father and The people he didn't even know trusted him more than Phil did. Not that Phil hadn't given much trust in him to begin with, leaving him and Tommy alone for years.