28

And Like Canon, Ghostbur is no more...

Also, I know Adam doesn't wear sunglasses but I already said sunglasses and I'm too lazy to change it so just pretend for me, please.

I want a choice here, so comment your answer to the question at the end, please :)

_________________

Wilbur blinked a few times as the light faded away from his vision, the brunette glanced around a few times, confused by his unfamiliar surroundings. Why was he in the snow? Wilbur jumped as his new traveling companion sits up behind him, having fallen into the cold snowy ground, Adjusting the glasses over his eyes and running a hand through his hair, getting to his feet with a grimace on his face. Wilbur towered over Sky in comparison, but the man looked much more threatening than Wilbur in his armored clothing, while Wilbur simply dawned a sweater. The cold chill was settling in and the man unconsciously pulled the papers in his arms closer to his chest as Sky looks around the area.

"Are you sure she sent us to the right place?" Wilbur questions, looking around the snowy ground.

"Seraph doesn't make mistakes. At least, thats what she'll tell you." Sky complains, a smirk falling on his face as he pushes through the branches, leading to a little wintery town. "I think I found it." the brunette man says, nearly toppling over as Wilbur pushes past him to get a better look.

"Is that...Jack Manifold?" Wilbur says, watching as the young man paces by the water of the snowy area. A conflicted look on his face that consisted mostly of anger. "What's happened since I left?"

"A lot, clearly." Sky scoffs, stepping towards the village whistle stretching his arms. Wilbur stays behind as Sky nears the town, the man glancing back at him with a raised brow. Wilbur couldn't just waltz in there like Sky. Sky was unknown here and Wilbur is Infamous. They'd see him and then he'd have a lot of explaining to do, he also didn't want to let anyone down again. Coming back only to leave again after giving some papers to a kid. Wilbur's chocolate eyes narrow as Sky nonchalantly waltz's through the little town, Avoiding the angry Jack to approach a tall male Wilbur didn't recognize.

"Excuse me," Sky says, his tone friendly, the bronze-skinned man glances over his shoulder, eyes widening slightly at the sight of Sky. "I have a letter for someone named, Y/n. Do you know where I cna find them." The man's eyes widened again, a look of surprise crossing his features before it quickly morphs into a glare.

"You have a letter for Y/n." the man repeats, towering over Sky. Though the man seemed unbothered, simply staring up at him with a neutral expression. "I can give it to them." Sky sighs slightly, clearing his throat in an attempt to hide what was annoyance.

"You see. This isn't just something I can hand off to somebody else." Sky explains, a tinge of frustration in his tone as the opposite man narrows his eyes. "I was asked to get this to Y/n, and Y/n only." Sky declares, crossing his arms.

"What business do you have with them?" The other man asks, his gaze scrutinizing Sky. The brunette rolled his eyes from under his glasses before raising his hands in surrender.

"I'm just the messenger Man." The bronze-skinned man was silent for a few moments, before crossing his arms, Turning away. Sky lets out a sigh, turning on his heel. "This was supposed to be easy." The brunette mutters under his breath, returning to Wilbur who blinks a few times, watching the bright green-eyed man stare daggers into Sky's back. This did seem like it was going to be a lot more difficult if everyone they spoke to was as secretive as this man. How important is one kid anyway?

"Well, That didn't work out," Wilbur mutters, moving from his spot towards Sky as the Man pulls a compass out of one of his pockets. A smirk forming on his face. "How'd you get that?" Wilbur asks, eyes widening Slightly.