18

Art: https://mobile.twitter.com/Chikiist

If you guys are still drawing for the story or have headcanons' you'd like to share but don't want to publicly, Send it to my email! - vamp88girlgmail.com - I love to see and read them. If I don't respond it's either cause I'm too socially awkward or I'm busy so don't take it personally. 

__________________

 "This is unacceptable." A hooded demon seethes, Glaring at the hole in the wall of the Cave the egg resides in, the dark area only holding what was left of ropes and a chair. "They weren't supposed to find him!" Bad yells, shaking his head as he begins to pace around the area, carefully avoiding the thick vines scattering the area.

"What about the kid?" Bad grimaces at Punz's question, his pacing pausing as he turns to look at the egg. "They obliterated us, Bad."

"Thats because they were made to destroy things like us..." Bad trails off, eyes landing on the egg. "They only killed us...which means they can't kill anything unaffected by the egg." Bad theorizes, a smile growing on his face.

"What are you thinking?" Ant questions, a look of curiosity crossing his expression momentarily.

"I think I know who can kill the Empyrean." Bad trails, his smile turning into a malicious grin. "Though, We might have a lot of work to do to get to him." Punz and Ant's eyes widen for a moment, realization growing on their faces. Punz shoots up, a sliver of his normal self appearing.

"Ba- I- How are you sure he'll do what you ask?" Punz questions, his gaze hardening. "He's slippery like that, you can't trust him."

"Oh, Punz. It's simple. Killing this kid will benefit both of us" Bad says, making a couple of hand gestures towards the egg. "The egg will do whatever it takes to reform this reality, Create peace. He wanted the same, no?" Punz seems conflicted, an ache suddenly filling his head. Punz raises his hand rubbing his temples as he continues to stare at Bad.

"I don't know, Bad..." Ant speaks up, shaking his head. "I think It's better if we just leave him alone." A frown grows on Bad's face, the demon crossing his arms.

"I don't need your approval, If the egg agrees, It'll be done." Bad finishes, turning away from his partners towards the egg on the other side of the room. Punz clenches his teeth, mind flipping to the encounter from just a couple of hours ago. The terror on all their faces. His mind moves to his Brother, What if he was there? Would Punz really have tried to kill Purpled for an egg. A blinding pain hits the man's head, His hand moving to clutch his head as his expression falls back into an emotionless glare. A hand falls onto the man's shoulder. Ant standing beside him.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I was just thinking." Punz says, rubbing his head slightly.

"About?" Ant questions, tilting his head. Punz stays silent for a moment, his fist clenched around the handle of his sword.

"I don't remember."

______________

Techno treks back through the snowy forest towards Snowchester. Seeing how they had all reacted to his presence a few days ago was humorous to the Piglin. It almost prided him that they were afraid, almost. It also pained him to know that Tubbo was scared of him, though he can't blame the kid after everything he's done and Tubbo had tried to literally hunt him down. They had been allies once, The Piglin almost missed the time he had spent in Pogtopia. If he had known at the time that would be the last time his family would be together, He'd have cherished it more. Techno really hoped Tommy wasn't still around. He really didn't want to see Tommy. It hurt, even more, to see his own (adopted) Brother scared of him than anything. Again, Techno can't really blame him. A sigh leaves the Piglin's mouth, the breath forming into a fog in front of him. Snowchester was nice and quaint. As long as it didn't form into anything other than a little community, Techno could let it slide. He really didn't want to harm his past friends anymore. Techno's mind drifted towards the newly formed Syndicate. He'd roped both Ranboo and Niki into it, Their main goal at the moment was to get rid of that egg, so even if Snowchester expanded more into a government, It'd have to wait. The egg was getting way too strong as it had been ignored for so long.