21

Hello!

I've been playing a lot of Minecraft recently, Specifically, on a server with the Origins mod. I chose Elytrian and built my sister (Whose a Merling) a big tank and a lazy river. There are only three of us on the server at the moment but it's really fun!

I based the new fit off of my Minecraft skin so...

__________________

Lava glowed against the walls of cracked and crying obsidian. Laying on the single bed in the dismal room, was a man with a cracked mask, a clock clutched in his scarred hands. The mask had an eerie smile painted on the front, but the man felt everything but happiness. He was enraged, despite his composure showing the opposite. Sam hadn't been back for days, neither had Tommy, which angered the man even more. Tommy usually came around twice a week to 'mock' him for being in jail, but it had been almost two weeks since Dream had seen the teenager. Dream also hadn't been able to invade Ranboo's mind, the tribrid's moral had been too strong to break through, unlike when he had first joined the SMP in the middle of the chaos. Having no one to really speak to aside from the Warden that roamed the halls of the prison, Dream was getting angrier and angrier. The masked man lightly taps the glass of the clock, narrowing his eyes behind the mask as the clock had failed to tick. The easy to anger man had thrown the thing at one of the walls in a fit of furor, now it was broken and Sam was nowhere to be found. Dreams grip on the golden object tightened and, with a heavy sigh, he tossed it to the floor, rolling onto his back with a huff. The green-clad man sat up as the sound of people speaking reaches his ears, a smirk growing behind the pale mask. So Tommy finally decided to come back. Dreams smile fades slightly as the voices reach him, the man able to make out Bad barking orders through his communicator and at someone else before the lava dissipates.

Dream stands, approaching the bridge, a glare grows in his eyes as he sees Bad, though, it's not exactly the one he remembers. The demon stands there with Antfrost by his side, a large grin on his face. Sam wasn't with them, which causes the blonde man to raise a brow.

"Dream! You look great!" Bad exclaimed, motioning to Ant who pulls the lever for the bridge. "For a man thats been in prison for months, at least." Bad continues, motioning for Dream to step onto the obsidian bridge. Something was up, there's no way Sam would let them in here alone, and they were letting him out. Bad was there when they locked him up, though, he looked much different than he had then.

"Bad..." Dream trailed off as he stepped off the bridge. "Is this somekind of probation?...Like...Am I getting to go on a walk?" Bad laughs, the sound echoing through the area. Antfrost simply stares at him, his eyes a dark red causing the masked-mans eyes to widen slightly.

"Dream! We're freeing you!" Bad exclaims, quickly grabbing the green-clad man's wrist pulling him through the maze of a prison, Punz guiding them through the communicator as well as informing them where the Warden was patrolling.

"Why?" Dream questioned, genuinely confused on why Bad of all people wanted him back out in the world. Bad and Dream had opposite morals, The masked man wasn't even sure they were friends anymore.

"Well, The main reason is that we need you to do something for us." Bad explains as they regroup with Punz, the blonde sharing the same blank expressions and red eyes as the cat-hybrid. "There's a new person on the server that needs to be...taught a lesson, per se." Dream raises a brow. Most everyone that joined the SMP needed either his, Callahan, or Alyssa's permission to stay, Callahan and Alyssa were also against him so they probably felt no need to ask or tell him about this new person.

"So...If I do this, what do I get in return?" Dream questions as Bad lead him to a chest, full of stuff settled right outside the prison. The warden would find out someone broke him out and warn Sam soon, so He needed to hurry. A grin grows on Bad's face, one that was very uncharacteristic for the soft-hearted demon.