35. to hell with love

Adalina Salvatore

He had his hands all over me

He had his hands all over me. I trembled under his touch, listening to the aggressive sweet nothing he whispered on my skin. His words reminded me of poetry and sex.

I curved my back into him, tilting my head sideway to deepen the kiss. He pulled me closer by the back of my neck as his other hand gripped my ass, grinding me into his hard body and keeping me on the kitchen sink.

He paused for a moment, pulling away. His hand trailed up and stopped at my lower back. A lazy smile graced his lips as he closed his eyes and pressed his forehead against mine.

" What are you doing to me, witch? " he asked.

I stared at his face, tracing the structure of his bones. I brought my hand up and caressed the dimples on his cheeks. " You're beautiful. " I smiled and he snapped his eyes opened.

" You're a pain in my ass. I think you fucked up my head. " he complained while I watched him in amusement. " What do you want from me? "

It was a hard pill to swallow but I knew deep down that he was never going to love me and that was fine, as long as he was here with me. To hell with love. The only way into his heart was by tearing a hole through his ribcage and I wasn't going to kill my husband.

" I want my husband. I want fun. "

The blue in his eyes darkened into the shade of ocean storm. He stiffened in his spot and I could tell he was debating with himself. I shivered under his gaze, swaying through the waves of his thoughts, drowning between the winning thunder.

Chills crawled up my skin as he closed the gap between us, pulling me flashed against his chest. My stomach churched with butterflies and a gasp left my mouth when he tugged my back, sending my head back.

He held my gaze, lips latched on the uninjured part of my neck his tongue traveling down to the collar of wet shirt while his hand fumbled with the hem of it, pulling it up and over my head. I gulped as cold wind brushed past my torso when the wet cloth hit the ground, pooling at the bottom of the kitchen sink.

He looked at me for awhile. " You're my wife, my duty. I'd do anything for you, you know that? " I nodded my head.

Sliding his arms under my thighs, he swept me off the sink and stalked up the stair case to our bedroom. He kicked the door closed before turning the knob, locking us in.

His tongue was hot on my neck and his hand roamed up and down the curves of my body. He slammed me into the bed and I groaned as his hand travelled up north and gripped around my throat, choking me.