2. princess in disguise

Adalina Hastings

" There's some hoes in this house.
There's some hoes in this house. "

" I said certified freak, seven days a week. Wet ass pussy. Make that pull out game weak. " Blaze, the Duke of Cornwall, my favorite cousin and partner in crime, screamed on top of his lungs.

I pressed the stop button of the speaker making him shot his eyes at me in annoyance. He had been blasting this same song in my apartment for the last three days on repeat that my neighbors were starting to give me weird looks in the hallway.

" What's wrong with you? I was vibing to the song. " he glared taking another sip of his cheap beer.

" It's seven in the morning, fuckhead. " I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

He shrugged his shoulders carelessly before turning on the speaker again ignoring my complaints.

He brought his beer up to his lips and chucked the whole thing down. With my glare burning hole on his forehead, the idiot smirked before slamming the empty can on the table. It was when he started screaming on top of his lungs again when I gave up and flopped myself on the couch beside him.

That was Blaze Hastings for you. The baddest bitch of all, the royal golden slut, the fucking elite, a motherfucking legend, standing six feet two with eyes as green as rain forest, shiny blonde hair and a dreamy face fit for a prince.

Except he was more of a Queen than a prince.

" The things wedding does to people. You're changing and getting boring, princess. I miss the good old slutty Adalina Grey. " he pouted and I smacked the back of his head. Hard.

" Just because I'm getting married doesn't mean I will turn gloomy and plain, your grace. " I rolled my eyes.

" Then be ready for your bachelorette party tonight. Nina and I have been waiting for this day since you turned sixteen. " he squealed jumping off the couch.

Sixteen, it was supposed to be sweet but mine turned bitter in a span of six hours when my grandfather decided to drop the bomb on me during breakfast.

Marrying him was a life event I couldn't escape. My faith was sealed with his since the moment I was born into this world.

Because as the princess of England I was bound to marry a Salvatore's bloodline. He was basically a mere stranger. A guy I met once when I was seven years of age and according to my blurry memory, my soon to be husband was an absolute ass.

" I hired strippers. " Blaze squealed, snapping me out of my thought.

" For me or for you? " I cocked an eyebrow at him playfully.

" For me, duh. You know how much I love licking vodka off of a hot firefighter's abs. " he smirked, licking his upper lip.

" Please. You would even lick your own abs if you are able to do so. " I rolled my eyes playfully.

" Every damn day. I'm more bendable than you think, princess. You can ask Connor, we had fun last night on your kitchen's counter. " Blazed winked as I scrunched my face up in disgust.

Good thing I was moving out.

" Caleb. His name was Caleb. I caught him leaving the apartment at three in the morning. "