Chapter 6: C'est très mauvais

YO! YOU BETTER READ THIS..please? :) 

Before we begin this chapter may I just say...OMFG I GOT 6 freaking votes!!! i know it may not seem like much but I've been staring at that vote meter thingy and it just would not go up --That's what she said--So just when I gave up and took a trip to the country side and got back I was so happy to find two fans and 6 votes. YAY! So I would like to give Isabella2121 and MiaFrescas a great big thank you! I hope its not too creepy but I really do appreciate the support because I was starting to think...this story wasn't as appealing to WattPad as it was to me --narsasistic much?-- THANK YOU AGAIN! :') 

Derek—for the first time in his life—was stuck. He tried being mean, bullying, shoving and just being plain brutal at his attempts to anger Meg but no results, absolutely none. It’s been nearly 2 weeks of training every day, the others were progressing, not as well as he hoped but still better than Meg. He tried pinning her against Erica since the blonde held some strange resentment for the girl, or so he thought but by time even Erica didn’t attack as aggressively as she is known to, even Erica seemed to have formed a soft spot for her.

He remembered all his attempts at aggravating her, Meg was seated at the bunk bed in the night like she usually does, using the small lamps hung around the frame of her bunk bed as a means of illumination to do her homework. Derek had walked over with his usual scowl and without a word merely picked up the book off her lap, made sure she watched as he simply dropped the book carelessly on to the floor. The hardback fell to the floor in a heavy thud; it was sprawled on the cold floor and open. Meg stared at her fallen history book for a moment and Derek had anticipated her reaction to be annoyance or dislike of some kind but then she had suddenly reached down and plucked up a small note that had slipped out of the book mid air and slapped on to the floor.

“Hey, I was looking for this, thanks.” She stated simply glancing up at him with a smile full of gratitude that shocked him, before picking up the book carelessly and going back to her work. Derek remembered the way his fingers curled into a fist as he stalked off unable to even look at her without feeling such an internal rage. How can one girl be so damn happy?!

That’s it! Derek knew he couldn’t beat around the bush anymore; he had to confront her and demanded an explanation—for a subject that was unexplainable— His dark brows knotted together in irritation, his lips twisting into a scowl as he roughly slide apart the train door, nearly taking it off its hinges.

“Meg!” her heard jolted up from the book she was reading wide eyed and startled by the boom of Derek’s voice, immediately she clamped her book shut and got off the bed, hurrying towards the train only to find Derek standing in the middle of their usual training area with his arms crossed over his chest and with very vivid scowl on his lips.

“Yes?” She inquired meekly anxious about the way he stared at her so bitterly with his grey eyes. Her hands immediately shot to her necklace, fingers fiddling with the crescent mood pendant always brought her great comfort under uncomfortable situations.

“Does your family have a history of mental disorders?”  Derek question with his arm crossed behind his back, Meg titled her head to the side confused.

“Nope,” she uttered smiling.

“Did your mother drop you on your head when you were a baby?” He asked through gritted teeth, slowly stalking towards her, Meg took a safe step back.

“No…”she said while bravely holding his pale eyes that were gleaming dangerously.

“Are you high on Prozac?”

“No…what are you trying to imply?” at her soft inquiry his lips curled up into a snarl that was terrifying when matched with his piercing gaze, Meg’s hold on her pendant tightened to the point where smooth edges of the ornament formed dents in her palm.