Chapter 17: He opened a can of whoopass.

Megra stood with her arms crossed in front of her chest causes creases to form on her black tank top; her glare was fixated on Derek that stood in front of her, browsing through her playlist on her iPod.

“Madonna, are you serious?” He asked sending a sardonic look her way, Meg rolled her eyes.

“If you don’t like my music you can always give—“

“I can just avoid her album, or maybe make a playlist of my own, I get to keep it for a week after all“ Derek cut in with a pretentious smirk playing at his lips, she gaped appalled as he continued to smile and took a step towards her with the tiny device in his large hands. “No wait it was two weeks since you lost the third round last night.”

Meg frowned glowering up at him, “You are so evil and it sickens me.”

Derek graced her with a taunting smile before turning to walk towards his train when Meg spoke up again.

“I have a request”

“A request..?” He inquired gazing at her over his shoulder with an arch of his dark brows. “This isn’t a petty attempt to get your iPod back is it?” He asked snidely, dangling the music player above her, Meg pouted.

“No, I was wondering if you could drop me off at my grandma’s in the afternoon, I haven’t seen her in awhile and part of coming to Beacon Hills was to visit her.” She answered honestly while scratching bashfully at the back of her neck while looking up at him with her soulful eyes.

“How long are you planning to take?” Derek tried to keep a straight face, refusing to crumble under her wide eyed stare.

“Less than an hour I am betting, depending on whether she is planning on saying a word” By the dubious look in his eye Meg guessed he didn’t understand her meaning.

“She has senile dementia,” she explained.

Derek looked taken back for a moment before recovering and uttered the words “I see…”

“So…is that yes?” Meg asked hopefully, Derek averted his stare on to her watching her silently for a moment.

“Alright, once we are done with training of course” He instructed.

Meg sighed and nodded waving her hand in the air dismissively. “Yeah yeah Obi-wan,”

The sound of heavy foots steps on the steel staircase caught both their gazes. It was the rest of the pack heading down towards them, Meg’s smile brightened at the sight of her friends.

“Hey guys!” She exclaimed, Isaac was the first to approach them smiling dotingly down at the ebony haired teenager. They were both oblivious to Derek’s intense scrutinizing gaze focused on them.

“Hey small stuff, great weekend you are having eh?” Isaac mused teasingly which instantly made her smile disappear.

“The best,” She grumbled with an eye roll, but her displeasure only lasted for a moment when Isaac brought her into another head lock.

“If you four are done wasting time, shall we get started?” Derek snapped just as Erica and Boyd approached Isaac and Meg. The newest member of the pack managed to worm out of Isaac’s head lock and wobbled on her feet before looking to the rest of them with a grin. Then their smiles turned to Derek before their claws extended and then pounced on him.

2 hours of ass whopping later…

Derek paced before his train while the rest of his pack lay on the floor groaning in pain, he shot glares their way.