Epilogue

Sigh, I am finally done with the epilogue, whoot whoot. Of course the deleted scenes a little bit more touching up, its just a long page of dialoge just waiting for adjectives. I like to take this chance to thank @MiaFrescas @Nycgirl106 @BlueMeerkat  @hannahleep123 and everyone else who has been reading my story and been a great support, thank you so much.

Alright I'll stop being all mushy now, ON WITH THE STORY                                                            

xx 

SSC

    ~*~

Meg wasn’t the type to be jittery, hyperactive tendencies and being a bundle of nerves were two totally different things. But ever since Derek and Meg had been going out –two weeks and a half to be exact— she was anxious about meeting her friends later on. She felt guilty about not telling Erica, Boyd or Isaac about her new relationship with their Alpha, she never liked keeping secrets they always tore people apart.

Megra was proud of herself for not being one of those people who bottled up feelings and thoughts, she preferred to be open about her life but it wasn’t just her life anymore. Even though Derek didn’t exactly tell her he did hint that he preferred no one knew about them being a couple.

Meg practically swooned on the spot at the thought of a very attractive werewolf she was living with. It’s been a while since she admitted it but Meg was happy, that worried her even more, she knew happiness was fleeting but at the same time she knew how to enjoy herself while she had the chance.

Derek and Meg weren’t the steam easiest couple in Beacon Hills; in fact they haven’t had a proper kiss since that night of the storm.

Meg knew she should be slightly worried but she was fine with it, she felt faint just holding his hand, the thought of kissing him again made her heart race frantically threatening to stop. But in his small ways he did show affection, the way he would tuck back a strand of her hair from her face, or intertwined their fingers together, like he did last night after they watched that movie in the cinema. Sure they had to sneak in through the back but hey what’s romance without a little adventure.

She was now currently in the cafeteria with her pack. Isaac, Boyd and Erica were having a heavy discussion about a topic that Meg should be a part of but she kept zoning in and out of the conversation, she was never the multitasking type, especially when her thoughts were occupied by Derek’s handsome face.

She took a deep breath, play it cool; they haven’t suspected anything so let’s keep it that way. She reminded herself.

 “I don’t know, what do you think Meg?” Isaac asked and all eyes fell on her, awaiting her opinion.

“It’s not my fault, okay!”She exclaimed startling herself and everyone on the table, they watched as she jumped to her feet, abandoning her tray of food and rushed out of the canteen. There was a surprised silence in the air around them before they began to exchange looks.

“What is wrong with her?” Isaac inquired nudging his thumb in the direction Meg zoomed off to.

“What is right with her?” Erica scoffed going back to picking at her nails, Boyd began to chuckle from beside her.

“What is left of her?” He blurted out, realising he was the only one laughing at the table he sighed and began to play with the straw of his juice box.

“Yeah I should stop hanging out with Meg.”He mumbled regretfully under his breath, Erica and Isaac nodded in agreement.

'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'-'