Chapter 21: Kick Ass Fortune Cookie Time!

Shout out to @hannahleep123  and ireadbooks96. What an interesting profile names you lot have xD. Thank you for reading my story, its much appreciated. Oh and BlueMeerkat this is a message---from the future--- Hope you are still hooked xD! 

Okay this is it Meg reminded herself mentally, it was the day her and the rest of her pack has been planning.

The day we taken down Derek.

She looked to Erica from the corner of her eye, her blonde friend stood by the train but she felt Meg’s stare and their gazes met, they nodded signalling the ready. Derek was unsuspecting and emerged from within his space in the train and out into the station in his usual white wife beater and blue jeans and broad dominating walk.

“Alright let’s get started” Derek stated looking to Isaac who sat by the stair case trying to be inconspicuous, he stood at the Alpha’s commanded and walked over to the opposite end of long space, facing Derek. When the leader gave the nod Isaac attacked, what Derek wasn’t expecting was Boyd to join Isaac in the charge.

The alpha was surprised when Isaac swung at him; he dodged in time only to be tackled by Boyd. They fell to the floor and before Boyd should restrain him Derek brought his knees to his chest and pushed the heavy teen over his body before jumping to his feet. Isaac attacked again but Derek was faster and tossed the blonde male a side like he was a sac of onions. Isaac went flying to the left, skidding against the concrete.

Erica pounced without a moment of hesitation; Derek took steps back to evade the long nails that swiped at his face. To stop the attack he grabbed her wrists and squeezed hard, Erica yelped from the pain which gave Derek the opportunity to wrap one calloused hand around his neck and tossing her aside.

Derek gasped in pain when claws scratched at his abdomen, drawing blood. It was Meg, he hadn’t even heard her approach him since he was busy throwing Erica. Derek quickly moved back as she fought harder, her arms working fast and cutting through the air to get to him. He watched the calm expression on Meg’s face, though beads of sweat littered her forehead, she was focused, Derek was pleased.  He quickly caught one of Meg’s wrist mid air, startling her. He smirked and just when he was about attack, Isaac’s fist came hurdling at him from the left, he scowled and let go of Meg to avoid Isaac’s fist.

Isaac groaned when his back hit the concrete again, right next to Meg who was flinching from the impact of her rear-end against such a hard surface. Derek towered over them, with Boyd on the floor behind him, the alpha smirked.

“Good, but not good enough.”

“NOW!” Meg suddenly exclaimed and launched at him.

Before Derek could get a chance to respond Meg had hurdled her body against his long legs, causing him to lose his balance. Derek attempted to prevent himself from falling but Boyd was already on his feet and pushed Derek to the ground. He made impact with the cement, face first.

 “SIT ON HIM!” Meg screamed again, Derek grunted when four separate weights climbed on to his back, suppressing him from moving.

“Get off me!” He growled struggling under them, but the weight wouldn’t budge.

“Say uncle.” Meg demanded from her seat on his shoulder blade, staring down at him.

“Are you kidding me?”

“We are sitting on you man, do we look like we are kidding?” Isaac stated while sitting on the back of the alpha’s thighs, Body was beside Isaac and Erica was beside Body, next to Meg.