Chapter 19: The Move That Was Busted.

READERS PLEASE READ THIS

Hey guys, First of all thank you so much for the support and great comments, you guys havekept me going, though I was expecting more readers by now but the ones I got are amazing so Iam pretty flipping blessed :D. So I have some tinsy bitsy teenie weenie bad news. Remember how I've been updating everyday? Yeah well I can't do that after tomorrow. Been busy with work and a social life --yeah I know, shocking-- That I haven't actually had time to finish off this story, I've basically been updating chapters I had already written ages ago. Anyway so I am going to take a short break to finish off the story. And guys, by short break I do not mean "OMG SHE IS GOING TO RUN OFF TO ITALY AND DO CARTWHEELS ON THE PISA"--tempting-- but no, I am just not going to be updating this weekend so I can sit down and complete this story, only like 5 more chapters to go --by my calculations, I failed math by the way..-- I will try my level best to upload chapter 21 by monday.

Lots of love and may the stars shine for you always. 

SSChameleon.

PS: I need a new catch pharse to end notice's with, the one up there is uber corny =/

“Hey Meg!”  Megra had just shut her locker door when Billy from her marathon club had grabbed her attention; with her genuine smile she acknowledged his presence.

“Billy, hey” She greeted as the tall lanky brunette came rushing over to her.

“Miss Green is going to take all of us running in the woods,” He stated causing her to gape with wide eyes.

“You serious, that would be awesome.” She exclaimed with much enthusiasm and Billy nodded in eager agreement.

“Well the marathon is next month, so we need to get as much of the outdoors as we can right?”

“Definitely, this is going to be awesome I’ve been dying to run in the woods since I got here.”

He blinked, surprised “You haven’t been to the woods yet?”

“Well uh my grandma is a little strict, considering the animal attacks and all.”

“Oh right, well it’s a good thing we are going in a group and it’s going to be early Friday morning,” Meg grinned amazed and proud of her own quick thinking, she resisted the urge to giggle evilly at her Billy’s gullible nature.

“Yup” She said smiling he mimicked her smile. Billy opened his mouth to utter a few more words when the sight of Derek’s pack approaching them caught his eye. Billy tensed under their scrutinising gazes as they began to draw closer.

“Well I’ll see you later Meg,” She was confused when he stumbled for words but she didn’t protest or question it, from the look in his eye Meg knew he suddenly seemed to want to get away, she couldn’t fathom why.

“Yeah see you Billy and thanks for letting me know.”  

“No problem,” Just as he left Meg was aware of the presences behind her.

“Who is that?” Isaac asked standing behind her as they all watched him walk away, stopping once to give a suspicious glance over his wide shoulders in Isaac’s direction.

“Billy from marathon club,” Meg explained turning around to face them with her usual cheery air. Erica raised a fair brow with an appreciative smirk pinching her lips.

“That explains how fit he is, single?” Meg opened her mouth to answer Erica’s question when the blonde cut her off with a snort “Pfft, like that would stop me” Megra dead-panned.