Chapter 23: Cheetos and Mario.

Especially long chapter for my patient pretties :D <3. I'll be done with this story soon, I can feel it!!
Anyone in to Johnny Storm? Chris Evans is smooookin'

SSC 

Meg buried her face into her pillow, the dark tendrils of her hair dishevelled over the cushion.

What did I do wrong?

She pondered sorrowfully, her mind a mess and her heart heavy. Everything seemed to be fine until yesterday. After the way Derek had reacted she couldn’t even sleep properly—well that was a lie, she did sleep but it took her longer than usual and since she fell asleep unhappily, her emotions plagued her dreams…turning them into nightmares— Now Meg faced the problem of running into him again, the after all lived under the same roof. She groaned and raised her head a bit to check the time on her wrist watch; it was ten minutes to nine. She woke up at seven; it’s been one hour and fifty minutes she laid awake on the bed thinking about what to do, progress was nonexistent.

And I have to get ready to go to Scott’s place in half an hour…urgh!

Exasperated she pounded her face into the pillow a few times before laying face down for another five minutes. Derek’s pale fierce eyes and snappy tone kept coming back to her that was her Hippocampus as work, now she felt queasy and depressed…that was her Amygdala part of her brain.  On the plus side, she was brushing up on her biology.

I can’t do this forever, this is not me. She reminded herself, instantly she was sitting up facing the window with her legs crossed in a meditative style.

Gosh darn it I am not a coward! But then her determination faded at the thought of facing him, or worse…him completely ignoring her.

“I can’t do this,” She mumbled, agonized and fell back on to the mattress. Her cell phone began to ring; lazily she reached for it and answered.

“Ollo,”

“Meg its Stiles, just driving over to Scott’s, you are coming over today right?” Meg felt herself instantly cheering up at the sound of her friend’s usual upbeat tone.

“Yup, I was just about to get dressed, want me to bring anything?” She asked sitting up and crossing her legs in a meditative style again.

“Nah, it’s my turn to buy the food, you just show up.”  

“Alright, next time it’s my turn then.”

“Sure, see you soon Meg.”

“See you!” She hung up before heaving a heavy sigh.

You heard him Meg; they are waiting for you to show up. She finally managed to get to her feet and reach for her toothbrush, towel and her change of clothes. She searched to see if the coast was clear of Derek, which it was. Sighing in relief she made her way to the bathroom, her thoughts a tangle.

I guess that means it’s a no from Derek. She figured, from the little incident last night and his lack of appearance throughout the day she guessed him to be busy running his own errands or just avoiding her like she was avoiding him, Megra began to wonder how she was going to get to Scott’s place without her usual ride.

Meg emerged from the bathroom with a pair of skinny black jeans that she had bought with Erica and a loose blue t-shirt, she had her hair down as usual with her towel, tooth brush and pyjamas draped over her arms. She was surprised to find Derek standing in the middle of the large space in his black leather jacket and blue jeans with his broad back facing her. Meg tensed, freezing on the spot.