You Can Have Next Time

Imagine the demigods at a party at Camp Jupiter, celebrating their success- and this son of Venus doesn't know who any of the seven is and he finds out the hard way...
When Daniel, the son of Venus, placed his hand on Hazel's shoulder, clearly trying to alert her that he's flirting with her- Frank growled a few feet away, dark brown fur started to grow on his arms, the palms of his hands transformed into paws of a bear.
Frank was about to storm over there and teach a son of Venus what it's like to be punched in the face by a bear when Nico stopped him by blocking his way.
"I got this," Nico whispered to Frank.
Nico calmly approached a cocky Daniel and creeped out Hazel, who looked like she was about to offer this son of Venus a few gems.
"Excuse me." Nico told the boy who was invading Nico's sister's personal space.
Daniel looked Nico up and down, "What do you want, kid?" If any words triggered Nico's anger- it'd be calling him a kid.
"That's my sister," Nico kept his anger inside- for now. Daniel wore a cocky smirk, "And?"
Nico wore a smirk, too, a war-mad smirk.
"Nic-" Hazel tried to tame her brother before he did something that would have Daniel in the infirmary.
Nico's thumb and pointer finger found their way around Daniel's pinky that was resting on Hazel's shoulder. Lightning fast, Nico tugged the boy's pinky back until his nail was were his wrist was, as Daniel winced in pain, tears forming in his eyes.
As Daniel was off guard, Nico pulled Daniel's pinky back behind Nico's shoulder, pivoting his feet, setting Daniel's upper arm onto Nico's shoulder blade. Nico ducked forward, pulling Daniel over his shoulder, judo flipping him.
As the son of Venus was on the ground, Nico, who still had ahold of the boy's arm, placed his foot in Daniel's armpit- keeping the boy grounded, and twisted his arm, pulling it out of its socket as well.
Nico did all of this in a matter of 7 seconds, so nobody could stop him.
Nico glanced at everyone staring at him, then glanced at Percy, who was standing in front of the food table.
"Hey Perce? Can you pass me a Pepsi?"
Percy tossed Nico the soda can after hesitating. Nico caught the soda can with one hand, shaking real good.
Daniel started to resist against Nico's grip on his wrist, "No, man! This is a nice, new shirt, don't do this, bro!"
Nico somehow opened the soda can with one hand, and let the soda spray all over Daniel's face- and his "nice, new shirt".
Nico dropped Daniel's arm, deciding he had enough, sent Hazel- who was jaw-dropped- a reassuring smile.
As Nico passed the grinning Frank, patted him on the chest, "You can have next time,"