Nico di Angelo's moments

Hey readers! So this is my first story, so my bad if it sucks. Please don't leave any bad or mean comments, I'll try not to be too much of a dork, Enjoy!

P.S. Im not going to update until I know at least someone is reading.
Here's a sneak peek.
~~~~~~~~~~Reynico~~~~~~~~~~~

Reyna's P.O.V

It has been almost two months since we won the war against Gaea. Camp Half Blood and (what was left of) Camp Jupiter worked together to make the NEW New Rome, and it was quite amazing, if I say so myself.

Anyways, the Seven + Nico, the Stolls, and Rachel were visiting, and I have to say... I really don't know what to expect. If an other greek (my money is on the Stolls) blows up this NEW New Rome, we would be toast since we really didn't catch up on weapons since the war.

After hearing jokes from Leo, facts from Annabeth, sea puns from Percy, pranks getting pulled by the Stolls, mushy stuff from Frank and Hazel, charmspeak from Piper, and the awkward silence between me and Jason; I really needed a break. I headed back to my head quarters to take a nap, when I heard a soft tune in the next room. As I tiptoed into the room, I noticed a certain son of Hades strumming my guitar; a gift from my mom; and softly singing." White lips, pale face, breathing in the snowflakes; burnt lungs, sour taste."he sung softly." Lights gone, days end, struggling to pay rent, long nights, strange men." He continued. I never would have thought, in a million years, that a son of Hades can sing, Nico DiAngelo can sing. I didn't mean to but I interrupted. "Impressive." It just came out of my mouth! He jumped like five feet, dropping the guitar, and turning around so fast, he fell over. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't laugh. "Sorry, Reyna. I-I just, um..."Nico stuttered. "It's okay." I said. Nico looked down at his feet. "If you mind me asking, where did you learn to play?" I asked. "That's none of your business." He said, quite harshly. "Okay, your call. I guess I'll just tell both camps that you broke into my chambers, and did quite a show?" I knew I had him there. It was quite for a while until Nico spoke up. "My sister taught me..." He mumbled. "Pluto's daughter?" I asked. "No, my late sister, Bianca. Before Percy, Annabeth, Grover, and Thalia; Jason's older sister; rescued me and her-""Bianca and I." I interrupted. "Whatever, before they recused us, she taught me how to play." He mumbled. "I'm sorry, I didn't know." I said." You know my name, not my story. Besides, I should be the one who's saying 'Sorry.'I did sorta break in here." He reasoned. "Yeah, about that. Out of all the places in camp, you picked this one, why?" I asked. "We'll, I needed a break from the others and this seemed like the quietest place, and I saw the guitar, I just sorta..." He didn't need to finish.

Third Person's P.O.V

For the rest the day, Nico and Reyna joked,talked and messed around with each other. Little did they know, the seven was hiding just outside the door, Leo recording everything (for blackmail, of course!). "And you guys thought I was an idiot!" Leo whisper/yelled. "Don't get ahead of yourself there, Repair Boy." Piper teased.

[BY THE WAY, THE SONG IS CALLED The A Team by Ed Sheerman]

~~~~~~~~End of Chapter~~~~~~~